Aly Cissokho

fingers crossed we could tie this up very quickly if we wanted? i do think he would make the left side alot more stable!

From what ive seen of this lad in Champs league he is quality. I remember watching him against the rags a couple of seasons ago and a few of us were ravin about him. I thought alot of teams would of gone for him but wasnt suprised he signed for Lyon. Id be very happy if we got him.

I no youtube means nothing, but check out some of his qualities in particular his pace and strength

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6tOlv1GnoM&feature=related[/youtube]

Hope we can wrap this up or any other transfer as a matter of fact this week before the lads return.

Klauser said:
Huh,just realised I had an account here.
I'm a Lyon fan since 17 years and nobody here takes the " Sun's " article for real.
A 22.5M € bid can't be possible,it would be the scam of a century.

Cissokho was bought for 15M € and after a few good months he started to play poorly and now only a few people think he will ever be able to unleash his " supposed " potential.

When he's not playing at 100% physically he's useless offensively because he has no technique and rely solely on his pace.Don't be fooled by his cross against Monaco.Cissokho is a natural brainless player ( I don't like to bring ill on a player but that's a fact ) , and his crosses rarely helps the team since he rarely picks a target.He just runs and cross for nobody,that's what he usually does.
He's good on 1vs1 when defending but has a rather poor positionning and makes poor decisions overall.
If he improves tactically and stay fit he could become a great player,that's why he still has lots of fans in Lyon.

But we need money,and fast.We made quite a lot of bad deals the past years and now we need to sell some players with high wages.That's why we assumed we would sell him for 8M € before the end of June ( fiscal year last day ) if Bastos wouldn't leave us,and he's still there.
The coach changed and maybe he wants to keep Cissokho,but Aulas wants to give their chance to our young players and Kolo has a good potential to remplace Aly.
I'm pretty sure you can have him for 8-10M €.
In short he is Taye Taiwo without the shots. That was what I saw in those Youtube videos. Pass!!! Give me Baines instead.

Dax777 said:
Klauser said:
I'm a Lyon fan since 17 years and nobody here takes the " Sun's " article for real.

Cissokho was bought for 15M € and after a few good months he started to play poorly and now only a few people think he will ever be able to unleash his " supposed " potential.

When he's not playing at 100% physically he's useless offensively because he has no technique and rely solely on his pace.Don't be fooled by his cross against Monaco.Cissokho is a natural brainless player ( I don't like to bring ill on a player but that's a fact ) , and his crosses rarely helps the team since he rarely picks a target.He just runs and cross for nobody,that's what he usually does.
He's good on 1vs1 when defending but has a rather poor positionning and makes poor decisions overall.
If he improves tactically and stay fit he could become a great player,that's why he still has lots of fans in Lyon.

But we need money,and fast.We made quite a lot of bad deals the past years and now we need to sell some players with high wages.That's why we assumed we would sell him for 8M € before the end of June ( fiscal year last day ) if Bastos wouldn't leave us,and he's still there.
The coach changed and maybe he wants to keep Cissokho,but Aulas wants to give their chance to our young players and Kolo has a good potential to remplace Aly.
In short he is Taye Taiwo without the shots. That was what I saw in those Youtube videos. Pass!!! Give me Baines instead.

Hm... a physical specimen with great pace but not much discipline-- tactical or mental-- or great technique.

Sounds alot like our Micah about a year ago, and look what Bobby Manc has done with him!

Bulldoglikeapproach said:
Dax777 said:
Klauser said:

Hm... a physical specimen with great pace but not much discipline-- tactical or mental-- or great technique.

Sounds alot like our Micah about a year ago, and look what Bobby Manc has done with him!
If we get him, you'd see. The Taye Taiwo types are not really like Micah even if a lot of the qualities sound the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.