Americana / alt.country thread

Love this genre. 'Whispering' Bob Harris's R1 overnight & then R2 Saturday Night show championed many artists in this space. Lost track of what's happening there these days so thanks to everyone who's posted in this thread. I'll be having a good listen to some of this stuff:

Meanwhile here's an offering of my own. The Handsome Family's 'So Much Wine'

I wouldn’t say I keep up with what’s happening, but two sites I read reviews on, and therefore sometimes discover new stuff, are No Depression and American Songwriter.

Love this genre. 'Whispering' Bob Harris's R1 overnight & then R2 Saturday Night show championed many artists in this space. Lost track of what's happening there these days so thanks to everyone who's posted in this thread. I'll be having a good listen to some of this stuff:

Meanwhile here's an offering of my own. The Handsome Family's 'So Much Wine'

Yeah, used to love listening to Bob's show. After R2 he moved over to 6Music when that started iirc.

And seeing that we're adding video selections into the mix and not many female vocalists have been selected as yet...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.