An End to Terrace/Armchair Managers vs Mancini...

blueinsa said:
One last time for those deluded enough to come on here and try and defend Mancini.....

.....he has admitted that he COMPLETELY FUCKED UP!

Yet you still try and argue that he didn't ffs?

Of course he got it wrong, for me he got the team selection and the way we set up wrong but that doesn't mean that the players who were picked weren't good enough, they were still more than good enough to go out there and peform much better than they did

bottom line is mancini is running out of time and i think he knows it, more and more fans are grumbling im sure the grumblings are also in the dressing room and higher up, the displays have been poor , if we lose against rags and spuds catch us, which is more than possible, im confident he will be gone, just a case of looking for " the right man". god knows who that will be but please lets find him soon.

Failsworth_Blue said:
blueinsa said:
One last time for those deluded enough to come on here and try and defend Mancini.....

.....he has admitted that he COMPLETELY FUCKED UP!

Yet you still try and argue that he didn't ffs?

Of course he got it wrong, for me he got the team selection and the way we set up wrong but that doesn't mean that the players who were picked weren't good enough, they were still more than good enough to go out there and peform much better than they did

This is all I've been trying to say.

Bigga said:
Failsworth_Blue said:

And all we are trying to say is that you can not separate continued poor performances from the manager.

The 2 are linked.

He is responsible for those players.

blueinsa said:
Bigga said:

And all we are trying to say is that you can not separate continued poor performances from the manager.

The 2 are linked.

I'm not sure if this comment is steeped in stupidity or not, in light of my post spelling out the team!!

It's not as if he played the EDS team, is it??

Bigga said:
Failsworth_Blue said:

The point which you don't seem to be able to comprehend is that that blend of players was wrong. As individuals they have quality, yes, more than Liverpool. But a team has a blend and if you leave out your ballwinner and your creative outlet you can't win the ball enough. When you do you can't keep the ball and you come under continual pressure. Which is what happened.

Bigga said:
blueinsa said:

The 2 are linked.

I'm not sure if this comment is steeped in stupidity or not, in light of my post spelling out the team!!

The only "stupidity" shown on this thread was your opening gambit telling us that Mancini's only mistake was listening to the whingers on here and that we should just let him get on with doing it the right way.

Most on here bemoaned his team selection pre match yet you try to defend him by claiming he did what all the whingers wanted?

Mancini admitted he completely fucked it up.

Nothing more to add than that

blueinsa said:
The only "stupidity" shown on this thread was your opening gambit telling us that Mancini's only mistake was listening to the whingers on here and that we should just let him get on with doing it the right way.

Hey, hang on, i'd love to see SWP up against Evra on Sunday, and AJ on the other flank.

If I start a few threads today there's got to be a good chance, surely...?

blueinsa said:
Bigga said:

Most on here bemoaned his team selection pre match yet you try to defend him by claiming he did what all the whingers wanted?

Mancini admitted he completely fucked it up.

Nothing more to add than that

The 'opening gambit' was about whingers wanting an 'attacking team' out there. Was this not one?? Tell me which part was 'too defensive' now?

'There are none so blind...'

Didsbury Dave said:
Bigga said:

The point which you don't seem to be able to comprehend is that that blend of players was wrong. As individuals they have quality, yes, more than Liverpool. But a team has a blend and if you leave out your ballwinner and your creative outlet you can't win the ball enough. When you do you can't keep the ball and you come under continual pressure. Which is what happened.

The only player that was wrong, in that team was Barry. I've already agreed that much.

The 'creative outlet' was Tévez.

Or is he not deemed good enough for that role now??

This is your 'blend' argument??

Jeepers...

Bigga,

-we were too attacking, but the only player wrong was barry.
-Mancini caves under pressure
-you criticise players not manager nor system
-taking out a playmaker and putting in a tall strong striker is a good tactic against a tall but slow defense.

This is what I get from reading your posts.

Im not attacking you, but I am curious to hear how you expand/explain these points or if I am misunderstanding some of your posts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.