Andy Carroll [Merged]

He's going to be an effective, combative player on the PL for a long time but I'm not sure if he would suit our style.
He reminds me a bit of Bob Latchford (very old readers will remember him).

Deepest Blue said:
He's going to be an effective, combative player on the PL for a long time but I'm not sure if he would suit our style.
He reminds me a bit of Bob Latchford (very old readers will remember him).
Yes your right pal- but don't know if we need a CF of that type.

A dream signing for this man -

Wigan-v-Stoke-Tony-Pulis-pa_1457735.jpg

We should pay Newcastle for 1st option on this lad. He's been a top player in every age group & his scoring record for actual games started in the Premier League is already good. He'll be equally good on assists.

If his form slumps we can afford the gamble but if he carries on improving he'll end up at Spurs rags or Chelsea if we don't sign him.

jesus ..if we sign this freak..its a backword step to think a championship striker could help

Not the right type of player for how we want to play. He'll earn a decent living in the premier league, but he isn't top draw by a long way.

And he's a jail term waiting to happen.

He is not good enough as much as Hesky, pub player at best who will soon be found out.

bluemoon32 said:
He's just another Duncan Ferguson, no thanks

Very true,yes please.

Who do you think will give the opposition a harder time,put 100% in every game,hold the ball up better and wade in with his share of goals - Jo,Ade or the new Duncan??

Over to you....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.