Andy Carroll [Merged]

Re: Andy Carrol

AntonDonJuan said:
Andy Carroll is absolute gash. Just a big lump up front, he's slow, makes bad decisions all the time, has a terrible technique and just stands out in a poor team. He's good in the air that's about it.

He won't score more than 7-8 goals this season and that's if he has a fantastic season. I'll predict 5

haha

well there's 3 of your 5, 36 league games left ;0)

A home grown player, wont count for the 25?

Hmm ponders.......

So now everyone's opinion is based on one game, against a completely hapless Villa side?

I mean Kevin Nolan scored TWO! I'll reserve my judgement until atleast January.

Hooch said:
So now everyone's opinion is based on one game, against a completely hapless Villa side?

I mean Kevin Nolan scored TWO! I'll reserve my judgement until atleast January.

My opinion certainly isn't based on one game!

I've been championing the bloke for over 12 months now...

He is still crap - he will not even understand the movement he needs to make so he can get onto our passes and absolutely no pace.

AntonDonJuan said:
Andy Carroll is absolute gash. Just a big lump up front, he's slow, makes bad decisions all the time, has a terrible technique and just stands out in a poor team. He's good in the air that's about it.

He won't score more than 7-8 goals this season and that's if he has a fantastic season. I'll predict 5

hehe care to take a small wager on that "5" prediction :)

I would definitely swap him with ade i can't jump,be bothered or can't control a simple ball properly.

The guy is tall and knows how to use his size and height,he bullied vidic the other day and today he scared dunne who decided not to mark him or battle with him for headers and that says a lot,i could never see ade do such a thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.