Andy Carroll [Merged]

LCBblue said:
Too early to judge whether he's the real deal. Let's give him twenty Premier League games.

Definitely far too early to judge but if he is still performing like this come the next transfer window he might be worth the risk. When Dzeko first signed for Wolfsburg they all thought he was just a big lump who had only had one good season in an inferior Czech League. There is something about the lad that makes me think he could do a very good job for us as an alternative to Tevez and Balo

depps said:
LCBblue said:
Too early to judge whether he's the real deal. Let's give him twenty Premier League games.

Definitely far too early to judge but if he is still performing like this come the next transfer window he might be worth the risk. When Dzeko first signed for Wolfsburg they all thought he was just a big lump who had only had one good season in an inferior Czech League. There is something about the lad that makes me think he could do a very good job for us as an alternative to Tevez and Balo

I think that 'something' is that Richard Dunne took one look & wouldn't go near him & when he had no choice, he got the piss taken out of him as did Vidic when he tried to beat him in the air. That's rarely happened in their careers.

Neville Kneville said:
depps said:

I think that 'something' is that Richard Dunne took one look & wouldn't go near him & when he had no choice, he got the piss taken out of him as did Vidic when he tried to beat him in the air. That's rarely happened in their careers.

Exactly. For years we've wanted a 'target man' type player but instead we have signed players like Ade and Bianchi who are tall but win fuck all in the air and would never, ever be able to bully defenders like Vidic and Dunne

Neville Kneville said:
Nah,you must have imagined that Nev,because Carroll is just a big talentless donkey apparently.......

He's scored a few goals, he's obviously a decent player, he also seems a bit of a bellend and not worth the trouble. There would not be such hype around him if he wasn't English. There must be better options out there that are less of a gamble, more complete players and better value.

FantasyIreland said:
bluemoon32 said:
He's just another Duncan Ferguson, no thanks

Very true,yes please.

Who do you think will give the opposition a harder time,put 100% in every game,hold the ball up better and wade in with his share of goals - Jo,Ade or the new Duncan??

Over to you....

Didn't realise we could only choose between those 3 players in world football.
Much, much better players around than Carroll lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.