Andy Carroll [Merged]

Re: Andy Carrol

pee dubya said:
He's a 6 ft 3 turd.

Just watched the first half of the Mags game against Villa... he's scored one, made one, and generally shit Dunney up throughout the half.

Like I said... best young English striker around at the moment, and I would not be averse to a cheeky bid for him.

he's a good, potentially top player that could offer us something in attack we don't currently have.

Re: Andy Carroll

Chrispy11 said:
Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
I appreciate it's still too early for him, but he's the kind of striker England are crying out for.

Yes, England are definitely crying out for another lanky striker with no technical ability and can win headers, absolutely you hit the nail on the head. This is definitely the way to compete with the likes of Spain, Brazil and Germany, long ball tactics are the way forward.

Just to clarify, ARE YOU MAD?

Obviously not that mad. It's about opinions, no? My opinion stands. I rate him. He's far from the finished product, but two goals this afternoon back me to a certain extent. He's far from the donkey you make him out to be.

Perhaps i shall revise my opinion, he's a 6 ft 3 pillar of the finest Parian marble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.