anfield and goodison park.

There are too many second hand opinions from some who have either never visited either ground or been once or twice ..The pubs around Goodison have trouble very rarely nowadays , if at all , .. It's no big secret that Goodison needs an overhaul , its not as if you go there blindly . It amused me that some of you blame David Moyes for the Everton fans attitude towards City , I can assure you that is not the case , The FACT that Lescott was bribed to leave by Father Ted 9 months afte signing a 5 year contract was the reason . And Ive heared some excuses for losing a couple of games but using the fact that Moyes had his team fired up just demonstrates how much of a better boss he is than Mancini or " Ted " ..Incidentally Everton won both games by being the better team .. as they were when beating Utd and Chelsea ...

Dont you think your time would be better served by questioning why Tevez and Yaya Toure have decided that they're the latest mercenaries that even Citys cash isn't enough rather than worrying about the Aesthetics of Goodison and Anfield ?

I won't be abusive about other teams fans because generally most of us are aiming for the same target in fact I'd go so far as to say that the reason I have a look at opposing teams forums is I find some views highly amusing and so far off the mark that I have to pinch myself to realise that some people really do believe some of the garbage they manage to compose !! Thanks Guys

arthur said:
There are too many second hand opinions from some who have either never visited either ground or been once or twice ..The pubs around Goodison have trouble very rarely nowadays , if at all , .. It's no big secret that Goodison needs an overhaul , its not as if you go there blindly . It amused me that some of you blame David Moyes for the Everton fans attitude towards City , I can assure you that is not the case , The FACT that Lescott was bribed to leave by Father Ted 9 months afte signing a 5 year contract was the reason . And Ive heared some excuses for losing a couple of games but using the fact that Moyes had his team fired up just demonstrates how much of a better boss he is than Mancini or " Ted " ..Incidentally Everton won both games by being the better team .. as they were when beating Utd and Chelsea ...

Dont you think your time would be better served by questioning why Tevez and Yaya Toure have decided that they're the latest mercenaries that even Citys cash isn't enough rather than worrying about the Aesthetics of Goodison and Anfield ?

I won't be abusive about other teams fans because generally most of us are aiming for the same target in fact I'd go so far as to say that the reason I have a look at opposing teams forums is I find some views highly amusing and so far off the mark that I have to pinch myself to realise that some people really do believe some of the garbage they manage to compose !! Thanks Guys

Of course if does Petal.

arthur said:

Calm down Calm down

m27 said:
arthur said:

Of course if does Petal.

How gracious of you to agree .. however its quite obvious really and it's refreshing to know that not all City fans use foolish whingeing excuses to explain their teams failure to even match their rivals despite having far more available funds than any team on the planet ... but neve mind , there's always next season !! ... Now where have I heared that before ?

arthur said:

pmsl......

Do we have the 'new' DSOB here guys?

arthur said:
m27 said:
Of course if does Petal.

How gracious of you to agree .. however its quite obvious really and it's refreshing to know that not all City fans use foolish whingeing excuses to explain their teams failure to even match their rivals despite having far more available funds than any team on the planet ... but neve mind , there's always next season !! ... Now where have I heared that before ?

'rivals' !
mutley-pmsl.gif

arthur said:
m27 said:
Of course if does Petal.

The echo from the walls of the yawning chasm between our respective teams in the table makes your words rather hollow, my friend.

Balti said:
arthur said:

'rivals' !
mutley-pmsl.gif

Arf!

arthur said:
m27 said:
Of course if does Petal.

Bwahahahahahahaha we're doing just fine this season thank you very much. I appreciate you might not want to look at the table seen as your doing so badly this year, but if you pluck up the courage to have a look you'll notice we're right near the top and you're right near the bottom.

Nevermind son, always next season eh?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.