Angel Di Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.
unlikelyfan19 said:
Absolutely gutted this guy is going across town. He is hands down my favorite player on the planet and has been for 3 or 4 years. I think his ingenuity and ball-control is one of the best on the planet. All that being said, I will be curious to see how he fits into their system.

you serious

Old news, papers manipulating rumour and speculation for their own ends. When as expected Dear Maria signs on at the rags rather than the headline castigating the rags on spending 64 -75m on a player and thereby inflating transfer market as they should, they will write.

Di Maria snubs local rivals to Join LVG at Old Trafford in record breaking deal.

Di Maria joined the rags in a mouthwatering (in our case it would have been eyewatering) deal which has broken the British Transfer record as the Rags continue to re build their squad before the close of the window. Di Maria stated how it was always a dream to play for the rags and turned down the chance of joining moneybags City who tried to get him in a last minute swoop. The player stated he did not wish to be classed as a mercenary and joined the Rags because of their glorious past and history.

You can make the rest up yourself.................................................

capiloton said:
just heard the rumors that the Beast is going to be sold (or swap cash to Madrid), and City asked di Maria to delay his decision.
Most probably just one of the higher up wumming and try to drive the price even higher. Good job so far, I say.

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
Is this old news or just transfer rumours? Cant see us being interested at this price....

Transfer Update ‏@TransferLatests 26m
Manchester City have asked Angel Di Maria to delay the decision over his future as they consider a move for the winger. (Times)
It was posted on here yesterday from twitter.

Doesn't matter how many times people tweet bullshit, it's still bullshit.

Duncan Castles, usually a reliable journalist, has been used by Jorge Mendes in a game to use City's name to benefit someone in the Di Maria to United deal. Probably Real judging by the price going up in recent days.

capiloton said:
just heard the rumors that the Beast is going to be sold (or swap + cash to Madrid), and City asked di Maria to delay his decision.

If any of this is true, and I have my doubts, I think it would depend on what value Madrid placed on both Negredo and Di Maria. Nothing less than £20m for Alf, and no more than about £55m for Di Maria in my opinion.
We have about £25m to spend as things stand, and can recoup the rest from the sale of Nastasic, Richards et al.
Anything more than a difference of about £40m in the valuations of Alf and Di Maria makes it difficult, I reckon.

bluesince76 said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:
Is this old news or just transfer rumours? Cant see us being interested at this price....

Transfer Update ‏@TransferLatests 26m
Manchester City have asked Angel Di Maria to delay the decision over his future as they consider a move for the winger. (Times)
It was posted on here yesterday from twitter.

Doesn't matter how many times people tweet bullshit, it's still bullshit.

Thanks mate....Guessing its just agent talk to try and lift the price.....Rags in panic mode if willing to pay 65mil for this guy.....good player but 65mil???....wow!

Just read this report....if true, seems like City's name used just to increase players value.....

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.givemesport.com/497781-manchester-city-unhappy-over-being-used-in-angel-di-maria-transfer?autoplay=on" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.givemesport.com/497781-manch ... utoplay=on</a>

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
Absolutely gutted this guy is going across town. He is hands down my favorite player on the planet and has been for 3 or 4 years. I think his ingenuity and ball-control is one of the best on the planet. All that being said, I will be curious to see how he fits into their system.

you serious
Absolutely I am serious. Have you watched him at all? The guy is absolute world class and to think differently is absurd. Top 5 player on the planet and an absolute joy to watch when he is on his game. Crossing, speed, touch, creativity, it's all there.

Best we can hope for is it's 2012/13 Di Maria that lands at the swamp rather than the 2013/14 Di Maria. Van Gaal may have to play him in a midfield 3 (with Herrera and whichever of De Jong or Vidal they sign this week) to get the best out of him as Ancelotti did last year... which would probably mean Mata dropping to the bench if Shrek and Van Persie both play up front. Rooney seems untouchable now he's been made captain, despite not appearing to be as good as he used to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.