Angel Di Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.
chestervegasblue said:
chicagoblues said:
It will interesting to know how the rags will balance their book this season.

They don't need to if they're not in Europe, do they? (Admittedly, my understanding of FFPR is not brilliant).
I doubt .I thought there is only one rule book but as we all know rules don't apply to rags.

LoveCity said:
chicagoblues said:

Easily, because this is how FFP benefits them and those like them. You can be a trillion in debt, but get loads of commercial partners in Timbuktu and rip off fans and you're all set. United's income is almost unparallelled and that's all that matters under the corrupt and unlawful FFP.

Fucking bunch of hypocrites .

LoveCity said:
chicagoblues said:

Easily, because this is how FFP benefits them and those like them. You can be a trillion in debt, but get loads of commercial partners in Timbuktu and rip off fans and you're all set. United's income is almost unparallelled and that's all that matters under the corrupt and unlawful FFP.

Quite right.......and it is actually funny to think FFP supposedly stands for financial FAIR????? play..........financial FOUL play!!!!!!!! would be more accurate.

unlikelyfan19 said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
Absolutely I am serious. Have you watched him at all? The guy is absolute world class and to think differently is absurd. Top 5 player on the planet and an absolute joy to watch when he is on his game. Crossing, speed, touch, creativity, it's all there.

ive seen him plenty of times,knowhere near worth 60 million.
Just funny money this summer. Luiz isn't worth 50, Shaw isn't worth 34. New TV and sponsorship deals have changed the relativity of fee's. Going to take a few windows for us to get used to i'm sure.

And we`ve signed Fernando who isn`t worth £12 million (worth alot more). It all depends on how desperate the buying club is.

When a new rule is supported and pushed through by the clubs with the highest revenue's you can guarantee there is something going on. Why was the rest of the footballing world (mainly fans) so naive to this in the beginning. Astounds me.

I'm not an advocate of paying this sort of money for any player, but de-maria is 26 and one of the few players available who could help take us to the next level.

He would have been a significant upgrade on navas or nasri.

I guess our owners are very patient and true to their business know how or FFP has done what UEFA wanted it to and stopped us getting the really top players for the moment.

onceabluealways said:
I'm not an advocate of paying this sort of money for any player, but de-maria is 26 and one of the few players available who could help take us to the next level.

I guess our owners are very patient and true to their business know how or FFP has done what UEFA wanted it to and stopped us getting the really top players for the moment.

I think we are already at the next level just look at our team we have at least 4 world class players in there position the scum have maybe 1

According to Sky he`s been on the way to Manchester, and that`s since this morning. Could he not get a direct flight?

And is he bringing Benzema with him, as he`s in the shot following him down the aircraft steps.

onceabluealways said:

Totally disagree.

His play is very unpredictable and City want to play in a particular style. He is also one of the biggest divers out there and he will get a very warm reception from premier league players and fans when he starts his oscar winning stuff.

Yes he can be very good but he blows hot and cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.