Angel Di Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.
unlikelyfan19 said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
Absolutely gutted this guy is going across town. He is hands down my favorite player on the planet and has been for 3 or 4 years. I think his ingenuity and ball-control is one of the best on the planet. All that being said, I will be curious to see how he fits into their system.

you serious
Absolutely I am serious. Have you watched him at all? The guy is absolute world class and to think differently is absurd. Top 5 player on the planet and an absolute joy to watch when he is on his game. Crossing, speed, touch, creativity, it's all there.

ive seen him plenty of times,knowhere near worth 60 million.

unlikelyfan19 said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
Absolutely gutted this guy is going across town. He is hands down my favorite player on the planet and has been for 3 or 4 years. I think his ingenuity and ball-control is one of the best on the planet. All that being said, I will be curious to see how he fits into their system.

you serious
Absolutely I am serious. Have you watched him at all? The guy is absolute world class and to think differently is absurd. Top 5 player on the planet and an absolute joy to watch when he is on his game. Crossing, speed, touch, creativity, it's all there.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
you serious

it's a lot of dosh for a noodle

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
you serious

Just funny money this summer. Luiz isn't worth 50, Shaw isn't worth 34. New TV and sponsorship deals have changed the relativity of fee's. Going to take a few windows for us to get used to i'm sure.

unlikelyfan19 said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
unlikelyfan19 said:

Just funny money this summer. Luiz isn't worth 50, Shaw isn't worth 34. New TV and sponsorship deals have changed the relativity of fee's. Going to take a few windows for us to get used to i'm sure.

just think its disgraceful how a club who are 400 million in debt, can spend an obscene ammount of money on a player.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:

just think its disgraceful how a club who are 400 million in debt, can spend an obscene ammount of money on a player.
Who are you talking about, Madrid, Barca or the scum?

aguero93:20 said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
unlikelyfan19 said:

Who are you talking about, Madrid, Barca or the scum?

All 3 of them to tell the truth.

chicagoblues said:
It will interesting to know how the rags will balance their book this season.

Easily, because this is how FFP benefits them and those like them. You can be a trillion in debt, but get loads of commercial partners in Timbuktu and rip off fans and you're all set. United's income is almost unparallelled and that's all that matters under the corrupt and unlawful FFP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.