Angel Di Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.
waspish said:
onceabluealways said:
I'm not an advocate of paying this sort of money for any player, but de-maria is 26 and one of the few players available who could help take us to the next level.

He would have been a significant upgrade on navas or nasri.

I guess our owners are very patient and true to their business know how or FFP has done what UEFA wanted it to and stopped us getting the really top players for the moment.

I think we are already at the next level just look at our team we have at least 4 world class players in there position the scum have maybe 1

I don't compare us with the scum i look at RM, Barca and bayern and possibly Chavs

br62 said:
onceabluealways said:
I'm not an advocate of paying this sort of money for any player, but de-maria is 26 and one of the few players available who could help take us to the next level.

He would have been a significant upgrade on navas or nasri.

I guess our owners are very patient and true to their business know how or FFP has done what UEFA wanted it to and stopped us getting the really top players for the moment.

Totally disagree.

His play is very unpredictable and City want to play in a particular style. He is also one of the biggest divers out there and he will get a very warm reception from premier league players and fans when he starts his oscar winning stuff.

Yes he can be very good but he blows hot and cold.

Navas and nasri don't exactly perform every week at the highest level. ADM has the second highest assist in la liga behind Messi for the last 3 seasons. Time will tell whether he proves it in the prem, we will have to wait and see.

SSN just claimed that the fee is €75 million plus €15 million in add ons which equates to around £71 million give or take. Just wow.

ColinLee said:
SSN just claimed that the fee is €75 million plus €15 million in add ons which equates to around £71 million give or take. Just wow.

add to the fact that this signing will STILL not guarantee them top 4 !

birchwoodgingerste said:
razman said:
ColinLee said:

add to the fact that this signing will STILL not guarantee them top 4 !

not many wingers make that big of an impact in the prem.

I know it has been said a hundred times already but it really does bear repeating. He just isn't the player they need.

They could have got Hummels, Khedira and De Jong for around the same money.

richard keys and andy gray claiming on Bein Sports coverage for the city -pool game claiming that Real Madrid have held up the united for 75M pounds

Mark Ogden @MOgdenTelegraph
Fee agreed between United and Real for Di Maria. United to pay an initial £59.7m.
14m ago

Stuart Mathieson ‏@StuMathiesonMEN 13m
£59.7m for Di Maria agreed. Medical next

David McDonnell ‏@DiscoMirror 19m
Fee of £59.7m agreed between Real and Man Utd for Di Maria, pending medical. Transfer now a formality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.