Angel Di Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
El Mago said:
I would rather sign Di Maria for 40m than Benatia for the same amount.

And I will be more than happy to have Di Maria, Fernando and Sagna for this summer.

I wouldn't, Centre back is an area that's needed filling for a while, we can't progress further in the CL if we dont improve in that department.

Our worst performances last season were against Munich and Barcelona home, and we didn't lose because of our bad defence in both of these games.

El Mago said:
El Mago said:
I would rather sign Di Maria for 40m than Benatia for the same amount.

And I will be more than happy to have Di Maria, Fernando and Sagna for this summer.

I wouldn't, Centre back is an area that's needed filling for a while, we can't progress further in the CL if we dont improve in that department.

Our worst performances last season were against Munich and Barcelona home, and we didn't lose because of our bad defence in both of these games.

yes we did. clearly was exposed the lack of quality at centre back and of course part of it was due to lack of protection for back 4. solved with fernando partly that problem, but other part needs CB and then its fully fixed. we cannot year in year out fuck around with defensive options, we need that cb now.

MeatHunterrr said:
El Mago said:

yes we did. clearly was exposed the lack of quality at centre back and of course part of it was due to lack of protection for back 4. solved with fernando partly that problem, but other part needs CB and then its fully fixed. we cannot year in year out fuck around with defensive options, we need that cb now.

I agree.......CB has been a big need for a while and City made a panic buy with Demichelis when we didn't get any of our targets last year...Demichelis could have been had on a "free transfer" after Malaga released him but we ended up paying around 4mil for him after he asked Atletico Madrid to release him from his contract.....I agree we cant have another transfer window, where we don't fill this need with a "world class" CB.....Demichelis was never our first option and still shouldn't be.......I know it takes 2 to sign a deal but City will have failed big time if we let another transfer window pass without filling this need........and if we don't it "could" cost us in the prem and in Europe....

TheProdigy2k9 said:
Marvin said:
For all fuss about Ronaldo it was Angel Di Maria that won the Champions League for Real Madrid. That performance in the Champions League final really was special

Zero chance of Di Maria moving anywhere.

If anyone leaves Real Madrid it should be Ronaldo. Would command a ridiculous fee and he's past his best.

Not sure if serious, so just gonna say thanks for the laugh.

Oh he's serious alright, personally I think he's a comic genius!!!

MeatHunterrr said:
El Mago said:

We lost against Barcelona in the first game because we gave them too much respect, and they had control of the game even before the send off.

With Bayern, we could't cope with their tempo and high pressure, they had the majority of the possession and it was very comfortable win for them.

No, against bayern we mainly lost because of pellegrinis stupid 442 formation which was suidical. Against barca demichelis was easily exposed due to lack of pace which resulted in red card. Say whatever you want but we need top cb not more attacking options.

El Mago said:
MeatHunterrr said:
El Mago said:

We lost against Barcelona in the first game because we gave them too much respect, and they had control of the game even before the send off.

With Bayern, we could't cope with their tempo and high pressure, they had the majority of the possession and it was very comfortable win for them.

Bayern are the best away team I`ve seen in a long,long time and we could have had 4 centre backs that night and they would still have done us.

Marvin said:
For all fuss about Ronaldo it was Angel Di Maria that won the Champions League for Real Madrid. That performance in the Champions League final really was special

If anyone leaves Real Madrid it should be Ronaldo. Would command a ridiculous fee and he's past his best.

Do you have a general rule. Only post when pissed?

cookster said:
Marvin said:

Do you have a general rule. Only post when pissed?
Fucking hell is he still pissed we left hours ago?

Amazing signing if we could pull it off - we'd make a serious challenge for the CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.