Angel Di Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluechampion7891 said:
citymantop said:
Forget Kehdira, he's just signed a new contract

When?

Edit: Are you sure its Khedira? Benzema was the one I saw

sorry, jumping the gun. Heard the Spanish sports news as i was rushing about. It was Benzema who signed the new contract.

Picked this from Marca.com

Renovar a Khedira, el nuevo reto blanco
Ahora, el nuevo objetivo blanco es lograr la renovación de Sami Khedira, que es el otro madridista que acababa contrato en junio de 2015.

En un principio, el centrocampista alemán estaba más que dispuesto a hacer las maletas pero en los últimos días parece más abierto a aceptar la oferta de renovación del club blanco.

Basically saying Khedira contract expires june 2015 and he was ready to pack his cases but in the last few days is ready to accept a contract extensión.

sorry for my mistake :-)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2014/08/21/5050179/di-maria-has-requested-a-transfer-confirms-ancelotti?ICID=HP_BN_1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer ... ID=HP_BN_1</a>

"
The Madrid coach has confirmed that the winger has told the club he wants to leave amid ongoing reports linking him with Manchester United

Carlo Ancelotti has revealed that Angel Di Maria wants to leave Real Madrid and that they are looking for a solution before the end of the summer transfer window.

The Argentina international has lost his starting berth at Madrid following the arrival of James Rodriguez and Toni Kroos this summer and is keen to move on in order to get regular first-team action elsewhere.

Di Maria has been heavily linked with Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester United in the past few months, but the Ligue 1 champions recently stated that they are no longer interested in signing the winger due to financial reasons, leaving United seemingly as the main contender to lure him away from the Santiago Bernabeu.

"The player has requested a transfer this summer. He rejected the club's offer to stay at Madrid, so we are looking for a solution," Ancelotti said at a press conference.
"

This isn't good. One player may not change United, but signing Di Maria would be one big step forward to becoming a force again. They'd still needs some defenders and a holding midfielder, though.

LoveCity said:
This isn't good. One player may not change United, but signing Di Maria would be one big step forward to becoming a force again. They'd still needs some defenders and a holding midfielder, though.

Di Maria will have an impact but no where near as big an impact as he could have if they had a much more stable and balanced team/squad. They have mata rooney and van persie in this team who the formation has been built around. Adding in Di Maria will make it less defensively sound that it previously was, which was close to not at all.

Sleeping_Easy said:
LoveCity said:

Di Maria will have an impact but no where near as big an impact as he could have if they had a much more stable and balanced team/squad. They have mata rooney and van persie in this team who the formation has been built around. Adding in Di Maria will make it less defensively sound that it previously was, which was close to not at all.

Di Maria's got the workrate though.

Would you have Di Maria at City?

Even though he was immense for Madrid last season, I remember him being erratic quite often for the two season before.

bluechampion7891 said:
Would you have Di Maria at City?

Even though he was immense for Madrid last season, I remember him being erratic quite often for the two season before.

I would have him here tomorrow. Simeone said he was Real Madrid's best player, which while not really true (Modric I think), isn't far from it. Yes, he can be erratic like any winger, but his workrate and productivity are amazing. 23(!) assists like season, I think the most in Europe, but crucially he isn't an Ozil because he does it in big games too. Him feeding Van Persie and Rooney is going to mean lots of goals, no matter how wank their defence is.

Hopefully PSG can arrange some sort of loan deal with the obligation to buy next summer...

Would love to have him here, but sadly it looks like Rags might get him eventually.

Out of all the players that could possibly be available in the next few weeks, should we sell Negredo, he would be my number one priority.

LoveCity said:
Don't really see how you can play Di Maria in a 3-5-2. Maybe they will go back to 4 at the back.

Don't want to see Di Maria at Utd. That kind of player changes everything. One or two others, and they'd be in business. Hopefully he goes elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.