Angel Di Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good signing. Can't wait to see the figures, and off course the media campaign about the Rags beating everyone to signing one of the world's biggest superstars.

So he has chosen to sign for the rags, now as far as im aware the only other clubs linked with him were Barca who Madrid told to get fucked & PSG who pulled out after telling Madrid to get fucked. So the rags are having to oay top dollar for a player Madrid want to get rid of while being in a one horse race.

The first thing that I thought when I seen the sky ticker bar with this was a fat fucking rag stating to me in a bar the other week that the best thing City ever bought was the Premier League

Good player but not what they need.

cookster said:
LoveCity said:
manimanc said:
I think it's funny as fuck, all these plastic twats that have texted us over these past few years about us spending money are now going to be bragging to us about doing the same thing...
More comedy gold from the hypocrites....

The goal posts shift now to "We made our own money" (as if City, with revenues pushing £400m, don't), the funny thing being that without money they DIDN'T make they would have ceased to exist long before they became successful.

Bang on the money mate, just had a text from a Rag "We earn our money" lol

Wankers!

Text him back and ask him how much do they earn if they pay their debts?

Clearly an excellent player when played in his proper position. Anyone claiming otherwise is either being a stubborn **** or doesn't understand the game. They'll now score more goals than they would've done.

However, it does absolutely zero to address their deficiencies.

It's a bit like a woman with terminal cancer going out and spending £200 on a new hairdo and hoping it'll somehow cure her.

Also, what will now happen to the 'Wonderkid' Januzaj? Or the 'English talent' Young?

Davs 19 said:
Barcon said:
He will get absolutely mangled in this league. He'll spend more time horizontal than vertical, other than when he's being put into the stands by the likes of our Vinnie.

Many said that about Silva ..............

I wasn't one of them. Plus, Silva isn't built like a starved whippet, and I don't remember him being known for throwing himself on the deck every chance he got.

Thenumber1blue said:
Kun Aguero said:
If Louis Van Cuntface changes to a 4-2-3-1 with grannyshagger, Mata and Di Maria behind Van Rapist it won't matter if they play Micheal Keane and Blackett as the centre backs as they'll outscore most teams.
Lol

What's funny blue? that front 4 is arguably stronger than ours.

Kun Aguero said:
Thenumber1blue said:
Kun Aguero said:
If Louis Van Cuntface changes to a 4-2-3-1 with grannyshagger, Mata and Di Maria behind Van Rapist it won't matter if they play Micheal Keane and Blackett as the centre backs as they'll outscore most teams.
Lol

Is it fuck.

Kun Aguero said:
Thenumber1blue said:
Kun Aguero said:
Lol

Really blue ,Aguero,Dzeko,Negredo ,Yaya,Silva etc .I can't see that 4 finishing above us,That's what's funny !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.