Angel Di Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barcon said:
Davs 19 said:
Barcon said:
He will get absolutely mangled in this league. He'll spend more time horizontal than vertical, other than when he's being put into the stands by the likes of our Vinnie.

Many said that about Silva ..............

I wasn't one of them. Plus, Silva isn't built like a starved whippet, and I don't remember him being known for throwing himself on the deck every chance he got.

Sadly, I think Di Maria has the quality to succeed in any league in the world. They'll need more than him to trouble the top 4 though.

Thenumber1blue said:
Kun Aguero said:
Thenumber1blue said:

What's funny blue? that front 4 is arguably stronger than ours.
Really blue ,Aguero,Dzeko,Negredo ,Yaya,Silva etc .I can't see that 4 finishing above us,That's what's funny !

Di Maria grannyshagger Mata
Van Pursestrings

That rivals

Nasri Aguero Silva
Dzeko

For me, still expect to finish above them. Again. However that front 4's gonna score goals.

Fantastic signing,fantastic player..end of story,this place is a joke at times.

Kun Aguero said:
Thenumber1blue said:
Kun Aguero said:
What's funny blue? that front 4 is arguably stronger than ours.
Really blue ,Aguero,Dzeko,Negredo ,Yaya,Silva etc .I can't see that 4 finishing above us,That's what's funny !

Di Maria grannyshagger Mata
Van Pursestrings

That rivals

Nasri Aguero Silva
Dzeko

For me, still expect to finish above them. Again. However that front 4's gonna score goals.

I agree. A defensive midfielder and centre half and they are in business.

dubblue said:
Fantastic signing,fantastic player..end of story,this place is a joke at times.
Sadly it's just this. Hope a miracle happens, but he has no where else to go. United really have spent huge amounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.