Angel Di Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.
01MANC said:
BigOscar said:
01MANC said:
For all those with the opinion he isn't worth 60M+, are you seriously trying to tell me he isn't twice as good as either of Luke Shaw or Fellaini?
For that logic to work you'd have to believe those two are worth £30m each. Being less shit value than some of their other signings doesn't make you good value. He's a £30-40m player, but the rags have painted themselves into a corner and now they have got the fans so worked up by leaking it so heavily that Madrid have them by the balls, they now have to pay whatever it takes or look like fucking mugs. Ironically, Madrid were actually short on cash and desperate to sell someone, only to find a club even more desperate than themselves in the rags.

I guess you missed the sarcasm in my post. I thought it would be obvious?

Must remember to add a ;-) in future
Sorry, it's hard to pick it up when a lot of people have genuinely been arguing that it's not a rip off

Has someone told Van Gaal the key to winning the PL is to buy loads of Argentinian players just like the Champions across town have done? If only it was that simple Louise!!

BigOscar said:
01MANC said:
BigOscar said:
For that logic to work you'd have to believe those two are worth £30m each. Being less shit value than some of their other signings doesn't make you good value. He's a £30-40m player, but the rags have painted themselves into a corner and now they have got the fans so worked up by leaking it so heavily that Madrid have them by the balls, they now have to pay whatever it takes or look like fucking mugs. Ironically, Madrid were actually short on cash and desperate to sell someone, only to find a club even more desperate than themselves in the rags.

I guess you missed the sarcasm in my post. I thought it would be obvious?

Must remember to add a ;-) in future
Sorry, it's hard to pick it up when a lot of people have genuinely been arguing that it's not a rip off

Rags presumably

eastlands oasis said:
Has someone told Van Gaal the key to winning the PL is to buy loads of Argentinian players just like the Champions across town have done? If only it was that simple Louise!!

Shhhh....tactical genius at work.

I had to chuckle reading ragcafe, someone posted about the threat of us going in with a late bid for Di Maria, someone pointed out that we would have to sell to raise the funds. They then commented about Richards, Nasty and Negredo being the players we would let go.

so in effect he is saying we wouldn't let any of our first choice team go in order to sign Di Maria, just goes to show how strong we are that we are passing up on the chance to sign their marquee player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.