Angel Di Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.
say what you like about the fee etc but he will certainly improve and make them more dangerous! pissed off hes going there to be honest as he would be dynamite with us. fucking FFP! I would also imagine that the scum bags will splash at least another £100m so lets not gloat yet because if they offer £60m for vidal and £50m for hummels as rumoured then they will look a very good team.

01MANC said:
BlueAnorak said:
BlueAnorak said:
Then again other friends tell me that Real Madrid have tried to palm him off on us twice this summer already so I reckon its just a wheeze on RM's part to up the price and/or City to disrupt the move. Daily Mail is running with the twice offered to us angle now.

A good few journo's running with this line now - City must be briefing them for some reason...

Panic on the streets of London
Panic on the streets of Birmingham
Panic on the streets of Carlisle
Dublin, Dundee, humberside....

Ha ha, very good!

200k a week as well. Fucking hilarious this whole business. That's £170m spent this year and they're still shit!

richards30 said:
say what you like about the fee etc but he will certainly improve and make them more dangerous! pissed off hes going there to be honest as he would be dynamite with us. fucking FFP! I would also imagine that the scum bags will splash at least another £100m so lets not gloat yet because if they offer £60m for vidal and £50m for hummels as rumoured then they will look a very good team.
Agree.as it stands I'd be happy if the window closed but they aren't finished yet in the transfer market IMO there's a couple more in comings I reckon

United are just taking advantage of our FFP restriction for this year, last roll of the dice for them :) Hope it turns out terrible for them for a few decades ha ha.

Brendan110_0 said:
United are just taking advantage of our FFP restriction for this year, last roll of the dice for them :) Hope it turns out terrible for them for a few decades ha ha.

The restriction for us is for two years not one as far as I remember.

bournemouthblue said:
Its 1 if we break even .....which the owners fully expect.

Is it 1 year or 1 window, i.e. are we unrestricted in the January 15 window assuming we have broken even in the latest financial year?

El Mago said:
Brendan110_0 said:

The restriction for us is for two years not one as far as I remember.

Taking us out of the transfer market just at the time the rags need to strengthen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.