Annoyed with Dzeko to be honest...apology {merged}

Re: I'm actually more annoyed with Dzeko to be honest...

redmizzle said:
bback said:
redmizzle said:
Where did Mancini BLAME him for ''the disaster''? Hint: saying he had a poor game, especially after his hissy fit, is not the same thing.

Do you even watch the post-game reactions?

Yes.

So where did Mancini blame Dzeko for ''the disaster''(don't know exactly what this refers to tbh)?

Right after the game, by saying that he should be the one frustrated with Dzeko's performance blah blah, and all that populist, cowardly rubbish. Despicable, no real manager would have done anything like it, even if it was true (and it wasn't).

Watch the Tevez incident again, only this time whenever Dzeko is on screen keep your eyes on him, particulary when Kolorov is explaining what is going on.

Dzeko is loving it. Suddenly not so angry about being subbed anymore. Sitting their smirking and shrugging his shoulders. Just how people can defend him I do not know. His total lack of respect and contempt for Mancini is there for all to see.

I just wish the lip reading experts would get to work on this footage. Firstly it would turn this ridiculous Tevez 'investigation' into an open and shut case but it would also show Dzeko up as the turd in the punchbowl.

And still no appology from Dzeko. Says it all really. There can be no going back for Tevez and I trust that he will be dealt with as severely as City are allowed...

...but at least he's apologised.

bback said:
redmizzle said:
bback said:
Do you even watch the post-game reactions?

Yes.

So where did Mancini blame Dzeko for ''the disaster''(don't know exactly what this refers to tbh)?

Right after the game, by saying that he should be the one frustrated with Dzeko's performance blah blah, and all that populist, cowardly rubbish. Despicable, no real manager would have done anything like it, even if it was true (and it wasn't).

So the manager saying a player who had a hissyfit at being subbed had a poor performance equals blaming a loss on them in your mind? Interesting.

I doubt Mancini would have even mentioned Dzeko in his post match interview had he not reacted the way he did.

Did you miss the part where he said it's normal for strikers to sometimes react like that because they're probably frustrated at being subbed?

Did you also miss the part where he said the sub was also because we play ''every 3 days''. The only thing you seem to have heard in the interview is the poor performance part (which was spot on!).

redmizzle said:
bback said:
redmizzle said:
Yes.

So the manager saying a player who had a hissyfit at being subbed had a poor performance equals blaming a loss on them in your mind? Interesting.

I doubt Mancini would have even mentioned Dzeko in his post match interview had he not reacted the way he did.

Did you miss the part where he said it's normal for strikers to sometimes react like that because they're probably frustrated at being subbed?

Did you also miss the part where he said the sub was also because we play ''every 3 days''. The only thing you seem to have heard in the interview is the poor performance part (which was spot on!).

I am really sorry, but you are really boring me to death with your ignorance and parroting the party line. I don't consider educating all the lemmings capable of connecting to the Internet on the very basics of modern football and team management my mission here on this forum, or anywhere else for that matter. Good on you, have a great life.

who's to say dzeko hasn't apologised to mancini privately, the club has bigger issues at the moment than a petulant bosian

bback said:
redmizzle said:
bback said:

I am really sorry, but you are really boring me to death with your ignorance and parroting the party line. I don't consider educating all the lemmings capable of connecting to the Internet on the very basics of modern football and team management my mission here on this forum, or anywhere else for that matter. Good on you, have a great life.

Run out of valid points to makle so throw insults about, thought as much since you were talking shit anyway! Maybe the manager can consult you next time he wants to make a sub and leave your untouchable Dzeko on. Goodday ya prick!

Noooo, we need you to come back and educate us on the essentials of football manager 2012.

redmizzle said:
bback said:
redmizzle said:

Run out of valid points to makle so throw insults about, thought as much since you were talking shit anyway! Maybe the manager can consult you next time he wants to make a sub and leave your untouchable Dzeko on. Goodday ya prick!

Thanks for making me laugh, talking about valid points and insults in the same breath. I won't call you a prick, as it will take you a few decades to grow into one. Again, have a good life, I wish you all the best.

Dr Mick said:
Watch the Tevez incident again, only this time whenever Dzeko is on screen keep your eyes on him, particulary when Kolorov is explaining what is going on.

Dzeko is loving it. Suddenly not so angry about being subbed anymore. Sitting their smirking and shrugging his shoulders. Just how people can defend him I do not know. His total lack of respect and contempt for Mancini is there for all to see.

I just wish the lip reading experts would get to work on this footage. Firstly it would turn this ridiculous Tevez 'investigation' into an open and shut case but it would also show Dzeko up as the turd in the punchbowl.

And still no appology from Dzeko. Says it all really. There can be no going back for Tevez and I trust that he will be dealt with as severely as City are allowed...

...but at least he's apologised.

mr. dick strikes again.
and for all those who haven't heard, tevez refused to warm up even before dzeko was subbed. so, that's that. he refused to come on after the sub. so "dzeko triggered tevez reaction" nonsense should end.

edit: did anyone ask edin's opinion? has there been an interview? a quote? did he say anything? how do you want him to apologise, write a status update on fb? write a letter to the press? organise a conference?

bback said:
redmizzle said:
bback said:

Fuck me, you are hardly self-aware.

Lemmings eh? You'd follow and defend Dzeko whatever because you are here as a Dzeko fan. Not a City fan and to b honest, we City fans couldn't give a flying fuck what some myopic fool thinks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.