Any Long Covid sufferers on here?

I am not sure about 'long-covid'. I had covid-19 in October 2021 and it wiped me out, I was very sleepy every day, for about 3 weeks, but I got over it, I was appreciative of having had the vaccine, what would have happened had I not? (I am in my 50s).

However, in November 2022 I was called for my booster (I think it was my 4th jab all told). I had just been in hospital with a blood pressure issue and when I went to the vaccination centre & I told them that, but the nurse said it won't be a factor (that I had been put on tablets to reduce my BP) so I accepted the jab.

For the last 3 months I have been shattered everyday..... my BP is improved, but my overall health situation is grim.... can 'long-covid' be caused by the booster or may I have other underlying issues?

Last edited:
I can't work...it's not possible. It's affected my life big time. I'm serious about that.

Sorry to hear that.

Out of curiosity,what were you doing that you cant do now? and is even the most sedentary of occupations now out of the question? Is it just tiredness or pain or something else?

Cheers for the insight.

Sorry to hear that.

Out of curiosity,what were you doing that you cant do now? and is even the most sedentary of occupations now out of the question? Is it just tiredness or pain or something else?

Cheers for the insight.
It's basically chronic fatigue. Some days i wake up and it feels like i've ran the marathon the day before. I was doing 30-40 mile bike rides before I caught COVID...I can't even get on my bike now. My muscles have shrunk and feel useless. My memory is fucked with the brain fog too. On the bad days, my breathing is more panting. Mouth panting like I'm short on breath. It's depressing too...I've cried with the missus a few times I'm embarrassed to say. Feels like my life now limited to this. I wanted a holiday at some point )haven't been a way snce the 90s for various reasons) but it's a bit risky booking it.

It's basically chronic fatigue. Some days i wake up and it feels like i've ran the marathon the day before. I was doing 30-40 mile bike rides before I caught COVID...I can't even get on my bike now. My muscles have shrunk and feel useless. My memory is fucked with the brain fog too. On the bad days, my breathing is more panting. Mouth panting like I'm short on breath. It's depressing too...I've cried with the missus a few times I'm embarrassed to say. Feels like my life now limited to this. I wanted a holiday at some point )haven't been a way snce the 90s for various reasons) but it's a bit risky booking it.

Fucks sake pal,that is rough.

Did you have all the jabs? At what stage did you notice the symptoms begin?

Was officially diagnosed with long COVID last week.

Still getting bouts of extreme fatigue from time to time. Had SIXTEEN blood tests over the last 4 months and everything is fine otherwise.

Just waiting for my long COVID consultation with the hospital

Anyone suffering from constant sores inside the nose since having Covid?

Fucking painful and looking like Rudolph isn’t great either.
Yeah. Got that with India, maybe didn't develop til a little while after. Never quite gone away.

Red nose is one thing - my whole face was burning red for a couple of months, also had bloodshot eyes, but most of those have stopped. TFG.

It's the red ears that get me. Look plain daft. Glowing like two halves of a traffic light on a rainy night. It's a bit wrong but it really makes me laugh when I see it, cos usually I will have spent the entire day telling myself there's literally nothing wrong with me.

Check with your docs over cholesterol and BP bud.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.