Any Long Covid sufferers on here?

It was in the last month that I began to feel more like myself. I suddenly realised that instead of acute pain when I moved it was more a dull ache. For the past fortnight I have been on the minimum pain killer tablets. Plus staying awake for longer periods and tasting and smelling my food again.
For example today I did a click and collect order. Normally I have to have a rest in between carrying the groceries in to the house and unpacking but today I brought them in and unpacked and put them away before I sat down for my cuppa!

I’m a miser by the way. I do a delivery one week and C & C the next once a month (if that makes sense?) but I time it so that I get the delivery either free or 50p! And the C & C free.
Sorry that’s a long winded way of saying for 10 months I was in despair, trying to stay cheerful then the last few weeks beginning to feel more ‘normal’. I really feel for your son but tell him to keep in mind that ‘this also shall pass’.
I’m really sorry I can’t be any more help but everyone is different and I hope that youth will be on his side.
Thanks for that mate. I have told him not to get despondent and to give it another few months and he will start to feel better. It’s difficult for him when his norm was cycling up mountains and the like. It’s an awful thing and mrs s and I are concerned. You know what they say, a mother is only as happy as their saddest child :-(
Really glad you are feeling better.

Thanks for that mate. I have told him not to get despondent and to give it another few months and he will start to feel better. It’s difficult for him when his norm was cycling up mountains and the like. It’s an awful thing and mrs s and I are concerned. You know what they say, a mother is only as happy as their saddest child :-(
Really glad you are feeling better.
Oh don’t I know it. My youngest has had 2 falls recently and although she is 52 I’m still worried about her!
As my own mother once said to me, you never stop worrying no matter how old they are!!
I really, truly hope he’s feeling better soon. Give him my best. :-)

Two weeks into whatever the fuck, this latest bout or probably boutS. Was - sneezing, headaches, coughing fits. With flashes of chest pains over night. Uhh.. Oh, and dire IBS. Fuck. Off.

Now I have a sore throat. PTSD style flashing images when I fall asleep. Tiredness getting much worse. Rashes on my chest? Can feel the excessive warmth in my back when I go out for a walk.

Have taken myself off the hook for righting the world's current wrongs tho, which is helping.
Hope you feel better soon mate so you can get back to it. We need you.

Me

I am a personal trainer ...

Am fucked now ,my legs ache everyday, walking up stairs is a mission , I have a constant head cold .....

I struggle to work a full day with clients , if I do I come home and literally collapse on the floor and can't move

Its been life changing in the worst possible way

I'm 41 feel 61 since I had covid bad

Me

I am a personal trainer ...

Am fucked now ,my legs ache everyday, walking up stairs is a mission , I have a constant head cold .....

I struggle to work a full day with clients , if I do I come home and literally collapse on the floor and can't move

Its been life changing in the worst possible way

I'm 41 feel 61 since I had covid bad

fucking shit innit?

Just got a positive test, second one in the last three months.
I am reading about possible treatment on canadian pharmacy website and going to order myself some meds as soon as i am done. At least i want to get rid of the throat pain and headache, cause those are really annoying.

Last edited:
Think i might have it again , i have a cold like illness but i have covid red toes and fingers , weird red patches i got when i had covid in march 2020, not sore, just red/purple colour

Think i might have it again , i have a cold like illness but i have covid red toes and fingers , weird red patches i got when i had covid in march 2020, not sore, just red/purple colour
Have you had the latest booster?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.