Anyone disappointed?

Pigeonho said:
I just had to take a few deep breaths and stop my eyes twitching after reading this. Surely the mods must have the power to remove such drivel? FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT (O/P).

Unbelievable.

Why are you spoiling a good thread with your shite?

Matty said:
blueyorkie said:
Bit of both really , your point being?

Can you name his unknown signings, I can't think of any.

No footballer is totally unknown in this day and age. Scouting networks are sophisticated so kids in South America, Asia and the Far East are known to most of the big clubs.
I don't see what your point is. I stated in my original post he had a good idea for a player and I stand by that. His success rate is very good and compares favourably with the other top managers.

Matty said:
Clubber said:
I don't think the targets were re-assessed.

I would be happy with top 6, and a steady progression the season after.

Cook has said virtually as much in several interviews, top 6 is no longer the aim.

Virtually, isn't an actual statement, like the chairman said at the beginning of the season.

They can also hope for a top 4 finish, due too the poor form of liverpool, yet his target was stated to be to 6.

Good thread? So a good thread is someone spouting off if people are dissafuckingpointed that we've WON?!!!! Yeah Dave, that's a great thread that, really intelligent and just what is needed on here. For fucks sake. And if you don't like reading my shite, ignore it and don't comment on it.

mancity5 said:
blueyorkie said:
Clearly a lot of people haven't taken notice of the failed policy of the last 35 years. Sacking managers does not guarantee success. Personally think sacking Hughes would be a major set back given the upheaval that would inevitably follow. he should be given plenty of time to see his plans come to fruition, I would be happy if he was still at the helm in 5 years.
He strikes me as a hard working manager , with a steely determination and a good eye for a player. Tactically he is improving, ask messers Wenger and Ancellotti.

Have any of his signings been unknowns or all quite pricey established players...

Signing pricey, established players rather than unproven unknowns seems prudent given the level of expectation that has been dumped on the club at the moment. At Blackburn however he did sign a large number of unknowns for bargain prices who did very good job for him, which suggests to me that he has both a good eye for a player and is realistic enough to tailor his signings to the squads needs at any given point in time.

When you have a once in a lifetime job, and have no choice but to perform, do you gamble or stick with what you know works?

Pretty if we get established as a top 4 club and Hughes is still in charge, we will then see a slightly more experimental transfer policy, because only at that point, will Hughes have much leeway to make mistakes.

Good thread? So a good thread is someone spouting off if people are dissafuckingpointed that we've WON?!!!! Yeah Dave, that's a great thread that, really intelligent and just what is needed on here. For fucks sake. And if you don't like reading my shite, ignore it and don't comment on it.
If you can't handle the heat stay out of the kitchen mate.

It's an interesting thread.

You obviously don't understand it. Fine, the rest of us do.

I did smile at the rather comical "Mods delete this thread" line, though. And the ubiquitous "FFS"

Clubber said:
Matty said:
Cook has said virtually as much in several interviews, top 6 is no longer the aim.

Virtually, isn't an actual statement, like the chairman said at the beginning of the season.

They can also hope for a top 4 finish, due too the poor form of liverpool, yet his target was stated to be to 6.

To come out and say "we said the aim was top 6, well now we've changed our minds, it's top 4" would put undue media pressure on Hughes and the players. Hughes and the squad are aware our aim is now top 4, the vast majority of the fans are aware of that aim too.

Pigeonho said:

Calm down mate.

I'm sick of the hughes out threads, but i still post on them, so am a bit thick.

But to just start screaming random insults is a little deconstructive too your argument.

Clubber said:
Matty said:

It's top 4 mate! They've come out & said they squeezed 3 transfer windows into 1 to really make the push, so its changed. Listen to every player interview very carefully, its crystal clear what the target is! You'll see come the end of the season if we aint in the top 4, when we'll have a new manager!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.