Anyone disappointed?

Didsbury Dave said:
If you can't handle the heat stay out of the kitchen mate.

It's an interesting thread.

You obviously don't understand it. Fine, the rest of us do.

I understand it ok, its basically asking if the Hughes outers are dissapointed the last 2 wins means their dreams, desires and wankathons that Hughes could get sacked get delayed, for now. To me that is a stupid thread to start, a pointless question and yet more negativity. It literally is unbelievable.

blueyorkie said:
Matty said:
Can you name his unknown signings, I can't think of any.

No footballer is totally unknown in this day and age. Scouting networks are sophisticated so kids in South America, Asia and the Far East are known to most of the big clubs.
I don't see what your point is. I stated in my original post he had a good idea for a player and I stand by that. His success rate is very good and compares favourably with the other top managers.
The point was that you could give me £200m and I'd be able to spend it in huge chunks on proven Premiership players like Given, Adebayor, Lescott, Toure, Bridge, SWP, Santa Cruz and Bellamy. Those purchases don't show a good eye for a player, they show the ability to spend large amounts of money on players who have already been a success. If he'd brought in foreign or lower leageu talent that had proven to be top class then yes I'd agree with you, but he hasn't.

David Moyes can be called someone with a good eye for a player, with a limited budget he seems to get the best out of players.

I didn't have you down as a Tubthumper but you're acting like the king of them all.

It's a thread to start a debate about where we all stand on Hughes now, after 2 great victories.

And it's immediately turned into that, the best thread all week on here.

You obviously didn't read the whole thread and waded in.

Pigeonho said:
Didsbury Dave said:
If you can't handle the heat stay out of the kitchen mate.

It's an interesting thread.

You obviously don't understand it. Fine, the rest of us do.

I understand it ok, its basically asking if the Hughes outers are dissapointed the last 2 wins means their dreams, desires and wankathons that Hughes could get sacked get delayed, for now. To me that is a stupid thread to start, a pointless question and yet more negativity. It literally is unbelievable.

Tell him to fuck off and support the rags, that will show him

The Fat el Hombre said:
Pigeonho said:

Tell him to fuck off and support the rags, that will show him

hahahahahaha - that's the final piece in the jigsaw after the "FFS" and "Mods Delete this thread"

Didsbury Dave said:
I didn't have you down as a Tubthumper but you're acting like the king of them all.

It's a thread to start a debate about where we all stand on Hughes now, after 2 great victories.

To be honest I just read the original post and lost it. Apologies all round, as reading 4 pages in, it is gathering a few good replies. You know my views on the Hughes outers, and I guess I fucked up on this occasion. Apologies again.

vonksbignose said:
Clubber said:
Virtually, isn't an actual statement, like the chairman said at the beginning of the season.

They can also hope for a top 4 finish, due too the poor form of liverpool, yet his target was stated to be to 6.

It's top 4 mate! They've come out & said they squeezed 3 transfer windows into 1 to really make the push, so its changed. Listen to every player interview very carefully, its crystal clear what the target is! You'll see come the end of the season if we aint in the top 4, when we'll have a new manager!

Fair enough, if that is the aim.

For me, squeezing 3 transfer window into one still doesn't give you the time to mould a team into a top 4 side. People may say it took chelsea £200 mil too win the prem, but they were up in champ league places already, before the influx of a massive cash injection. For us too go from mid table to top 4 in the league will take more than a year.

If not and we get in the top 4, fair play to Hughes, as i think the 'one and only Jose' (Great manager, but vastly over rated on here) couldn't do that.

Pigeonho said:
Didsbury Dave said:

To be honest I just read the original post and lost it. Apologies all round, as reading 4 pages in, it is gathering a few good replies. You know my views on the Hughes outers, and I guess I fucked up on this occasion. Apologies again.

Fair enough mate.

So should he stay or go?

Didsbury Dave said:
Pigeonho said:

Fair enough mate.

So should he stay or go?

For me, Hughes stays all season, whether we finish 5th or 6th. 7th, ok I will start looking at the situation again, but will most likely want another season. I see no reason why 5th isn't acceptable though, perhaps with a CC trophy to boot?

Pigeonho said:
Didsbury Dave said:

And...............relax!

haha!

Nice to see peace restored, although I reckon we've pretty much come to the conclusion that its top four or bust (as it was before our two recent fine victories)! Its always fun to do the debate & come back to the same conclusion week after week though!

As you were gentlemen!

:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.