Anyone had run ins with city players outside of football?

met david james once at carrington,he was talking on his phone via a hands free job,had my city top on i shouted david,and he said to whoever was on the phone,that he had to go(prob wanted to get rid of them anyway),and came over to chat to us,i thought that was great,he could have just waved and carried on walking.

red-baron said:
Until I retired last December saw many of them regularly in close personal contact. Mixed bunch. My neighbours for some years were Peter Crouch (a decent lad) and a premiership City player ( no names , no packdrill). He was a 14 year old in a man's body. I haven't met a single one I could make a pal of. The problem is they are destroyed by money. They live in an unreal world. Difficult to take them seriously (off the field). And anyone who thinks it's wonderful to stand next to one in a toilet or in a bar needs help.
Unfortunately I still like to see them win ( since 1934)

Red-Baron

Certainly draw attention to yourself with a name like that.

roy keane and lee sharpe were in brazinginhams alderley edge when they both played for the rags. end of the night I approached them and took the piss. Sharpe says of Keane, " you don't know what he's about, he'll kill you and your mate on his own"

Not being shy I offered the pair of them out on the cobbles.... they shit it, and I told them so in no uncertain terms!

they legged it to the doormen who barred me! so fucking what I said.

top man paul.should of twatted Lee Sharpe.he's a dick of the highest order.me n my mate met him n his mates outside discoteque royales few years ago.we told him we where gonna do bad things to him.he was shitting himself,the fanny.and the twat shagged my ex girlfriends mate inside Royales nightclub,she was fit as fuck and i wanted to.

onelife said:
was at that game huelva. got on the pitch and met terry venables sound bloke.

I'll second that mate. I also met Venables in the press room after the match in Huelva thanks to my bogus press pass. He asked me how I'd got in, as he could see I obviously wasn't a member of the press, so I told him. Rather than grass me up and get me thrown out he said 'good on ya lad, get a few free beers down you' and gave me the equivalent in Lira of a tenner from his bulging wallet.

Met Petrov outside the club shop.

Got very excited and shook his hand and said welcome to the club and walked off.

Then noticed to my right my wife with my son and a camera and realised I missed the chance as i was so excited.

salfordpaul said:
roy keane and lee sharpe were in brazinginhams alderley edge when they both played for the rags. end of the night I approached them and took the piss. Sharpe says of Keane, " you don't know what he's about, he'll kill you and your mate on his own"

Not being shy I offered the pair of them out on the cobbles.... they shit it, and I told them so in no uncertain terms!

they legged it to the doormen who barred me! so fucking what I said.

i have seen keane twice due to living near him, first time, he was walking his dog and i walked past, he (for no reason, probs to do with my city top) said, Watch where your goin, so i replied you too you stupid rag, second time, i was doing my goalkeeper training(im only 15 :) ) and i was taking a break when he came over, he told me i was a very good keeper, nice to hear it but id rather hear it from someone else though! lol

I once bumped into Martyn Margetson's trolley in Tesco. He seemed alright about it all.

I was in Circle club last Sunday night. It was a pretty random night and i was playing some stranger at pro evo for a tenner. I beat him and he said ill just go get some cash. We walked round the corner to where his mates were sat and he asked his mate for a tenner.

His mate was Shaleum Logan! He was in there with Jo, Ched, Big Phil, and Zab. I was like a rabbit in headlights! I didnt no what to do so shook zabs hand, told him he was a legend and fucked off, left them to it!

Was strange to see Jo with them as i thought he would have been with everton on their pre season. Our lads must have just come back from Germany. Seemed a pretty strange bunch to be together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.