Anyone had run ins with city players outside of football?

My mate saw Dickov pissed in a petrol station on the way back from london and Dickov shouted Yid at him when he walked past.

saw swp on merseyway stockport about 5 years ago he was with his kids so i just stopped to let him know he was me fave player and shook his hand seemed ok then but havent heard good things since. met dickov just before playoff final at my junior teams presentation evening he said he would score aswell legend

Petrov tapped me on the head once...if that counts??

My dads met Shaun Goater once though shouted over to him FEED THE GOAT he came over and had a chat about city. That isnt surprising Shauns a top bloke on and off the pitch. A different generation but i've had a chat with Paul Power very nice guy.

Met 2 city youth players in 42nd street then Michael Johnson turned up aswel.
Lads were sound both big city fans was showing me photos of last years youth cup final them with the trophy etc etc.. Asked me where I sit and all that bollocks. Ending up staying with me all night but obv because I was with 3 decent looking birds. They were asking me to pick 1 bought me drinks all night. The next week I went 42s 1 of the youth players who was in the week before were in there and he let on to me had a chat and that. Seemed decent lads.

onelife said:
regular joe are you m.t.?
did you fly to spain with billy mcneil?

No mate, I Inter-railed that pre-season to the 5 games in Switzerland, then stayed out in Europe for the week until the team came back out to Spain (Marbella, Valencia, Huelva). I'm sure we'd recognise each other though if we were going on the same tours.

I ended up in a curry house with Jeff Whitley and Michael Brown one Sunday night until about 3am.

They were leathered and offered to pay for my curry (which I declined).

I often wonder why they never truly made it at City!

Also had a slash with Paul Lake at the Glasvegas gig at the Academy. Still a big Blue and loved what was happening at City these days.

manchestermooner said:
Petrov tapped me on the head once...if that counts??

My dads met Shaun Goater once though shouted over to him FEED THE GOAT he came over and had a chat about city. That isnt surprising Shauns a top bloke on and off the pitch. A different generation but i've had a chat with Paul Power very nice guy.

My mate(rag) and his friend(blue) met the Goat in a tesco and he had time for everyone.Top Person

Shaun Goater borrowed my belt once. And I met Paul Bosvelt in a bar in town once and he stuck around and had a good chat about football. He was an absolute Gent. Had a few beers with Jeff Whiteley and Michael Brown quite a number of years ago now. They were both alright, though Browny was a bit gobby (what s hocker!). Had a less than positive run in with SWP in a club once, but he was a young lad and he'd clearly had a skinful.

I'm a famous (within reason) Manchester musician and I have met many of our team since 89. No, I'm not in oasis LOL, they seemed more more nervous than me especially Steve lomas and more recently shay given. And before I get outed only danbert knows my true id and he will never tell!

Come on city!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.