Apology to the club

Often happens when thousands do something a couple of sacrificial lambs get caught ब्द
No just giving sage advice as to what to expect when he forwards that as a defence because that will come. Clearly he ran on the pitch to have a photo taken by his mate who was waiting for it. Ergo, not spontaneous. The OP should think of something else to say when it comes to.mitigation because that won't wash. He can thank me later. Plenty of time to have a think
I didn't see it at all, let alone the camera bit on video and when the goal went in l was all over the place in EL3.
When we did the Poznan you could feel the stand sharing. But on that goal it was wild

Are you on the wind up? Fuck the cunts!

They’ve given us shit for years about Barry Delph Grealish, waving fake notes at us, “oil-club”, they acted like cunts with blue families and shirters at Wembley, they came with inflatable European Cups and I heard “come on Liverpool” outside the ground and mates who were in SSL1 heard them saying it loads inside the ground n’all on Sunday.

It is very satisfying to see Blues giving these bitter City hating cunts both barrels.

Villa, the club, didn’t sign that letter to CAS, but I bet the vast majority of their fanbase would have been strongly in favour of doing so.

Said it on another thread earlier but will say it again here - they have been weird cunts long before we started tempting their players. I'm speaking from personal experience on this one and to this day they remain the only supporters I've ever had physical hassle with, and I was only 17 and on my own as well.

Unfortunately I was the fan that ran on when we scored the third.

I'm embarrassed for myself and the embarrassment it's caused my family. It was a spur of the moment thing and I'd change it if I could go back.

Is there anyone at the club I can get in touch with to issue an apology.

This may help your defence. Although not in quite the same context it's proof that even those paid to uphold such laws can get caught up in the emotion of situations and forget those laws

Said it on another thread earlier but will say it again here - they have been weird cunts long before we started tempting their players. I'm speaking from personal experience on this one and to this day they remain the only supporters I've ever had physical hassle with, and I was only 17 and on my own as well.
After the cup final, my lad had to leave before the presentation, to get his train back to Nottingham, At Wembley park, 6 villa fans( all over 40s) started giving him greif, one telling him he was going to kick his head in. The police moved in after seeing what was happening. My lad who was 25, 6 foot tall and is capable of looking after himself said it was the most intimidating situation he had been in at football.

Don't worry about it - nowt malicious about it and half the ground were with you in spirit anyway. In my experience, things like this feel 10x worse on a Monday after a load of ale at the weekend - come friday, you'll feel a lot better about life.

Pisses me off how city fans are getting banned for getting a bit giddy on a day of high emotion, whereas those scouse cunts are allowed to spit on our coaching staff and attack our team bus with zero repercussions.
What's happened to the protestors who chained themselves to Goodison goalposts?

funny you should mention this.
i too hate that clubs fans for a kick in the balls i received from them when i was a kid,about 8 to 10 years old,irrational hatred i know but there you go.
the group that attacked me were late teens,early twenties.

all my adult life iv wished i could meet them one by one and see if they're still hard and tough.

Last edited:
Are you on the wind up? Fuck the cunts!

They’ve given us shit for years about Barry Delph Grealish, waving fake notes at us, “oil-club”, they acted like cunts with blue families and shirters at Wembley, they came with inflatable European Cups and I heard “come on Liverpool” outside the ground and mates who were in SSL1 heard them saying it loads inside the ground n’all on Sunday.

It is very satisfying to see Blues giving these bitter City hating cunts both barrels.

Villa, the club, didn’t sign that letter to CAS, but I bet the vast majority of their fanbase would have been strongly in favour of doing so.
They were absolutely vile at Wembley in the EFL Cup final. I had 3 youngsters in my party and they were very unsettled at times due to the behaviour of some of the Villa fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.