Apparently there was 'huge numbers' of empty seats...

CajBqMeW4AACcvS.jpg

No idea why the same few NS seats are empty most games. Club needs to stop doing whatever it is doing with them.

Hardly helps things when loads of fans turn up late. I don't understand paying £40+ to turn up late nvm leave early.
Liverpool had their mass walk-out on 77 minutes yesterday and there were still probably more fans in Anfield than were in the Etihad yesterday. I know there are genuine reasons why some need to leave early but less so for a lunch-time kick off and certainly not 30,000 of the fuckers.

Liverpool had their mass walk-out on 77 minutes yesterday and there were still probably more fans in Anfield than were in the Etihad yesterday. I know there are genuine reasons why some need to leave early but less so for a lunch-time kick off and certainly not 30,000 of the fuckers.

That was an abnormal amount tho simply because it was 0-3

I'll give you one idea that might get the fans on the terraces before kick off? Might? I know it won't go down well. In fact I'll get laughed at, but what the hell.

City should close the bars 20 minutes(pick a time) before the start of the match. And for those wanting to double up on beer at that point, they should only get 1 pint, or 1 bottle of beer.

Once you've finished your beer, there''s no reason to stay on the concourse. The only reason people stay on the concourse is to finish their Beers and to have a chat.

Yes, I appreciate some fans will always turn up late due to traffic problems, etc, but as long as the majority are in their places before kick off, it looks better than empty seats?

I appreciate this isn't practical for half-time as 15 minutes only gives enough time to drink up. But once again, City could limit sales to 1 pint per person.

Call if a daft idea(it is jrb), but City need to do something to get fans on to the terraces before the start of each half, rather than having them on the concourses drinking their pints and having a chat.

Why do we have constant threads about empty seats? i don't get the fuss unless it's the dickwaving with rival fans, we have bigger crowds with you
It should be water off a ducks back

Hardly helps things when loads of fans turn up late. I don't understand paying £40+ to turn up late nvm leave early.
I turned up late yesterday, and that was thanks to the PL/BT sports moving the kick off time, after I bought my train ticket, and I wasn't buying a new one. So I got into Piccadilly 15 minutes before kick off, I couldn't get a taxi as planned, as there was huge queue, and no taxis (probably all snarled up in the traffic caused by the stupid number of roadworks through the City centre), so got the tram. 2 of my mates who drove up were caught up on the M6 which was closed, and arrived even later than I did.

Why the f**k is there this obsession with a few empty seats anyway ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.