Apple iPhone and more

Professional what? Certainly not professional photographer. Professional Instagram influencer perhaps.

As far as a phone goes, it is most certainly professional vs other phones on the market.

They have come a long, long way.

I did the same and kept my iPhone 7 instead of upgrading my bill has dropped from £48 pcm to £8pcm for unlimited calls and text plus 4gig of data with o2

So Apple won't be including a charger with their new phones.

I'm never buying a phone from them ever again if they think they can take the piss that much.

I'm never buying a phone from them ever again if they think they can take the piss that much.
And excuse was to reduce carbon footprint

Laughable isn't it?

Just another opportunity to make more money and nothing else.

Those lightning cables are kinda weak as well. I've never had any other charging cable break apart from the ones I've got with my iPad and old iPhone 6.

There’s still a lightening cable in the box no? They are basically saying they won’t include the plug.

I genuinely have a draw with half a dozen usb plugs under my tv. Don’t you have a load spare?

There’s still a lightening cable in the box no? They are basically saying they won’t include the plug.

I genuinely have a draw with half a dozen usb plugs under my tv. Don’t you have a load spare?
Well it depends what that is though. Their latest Macbooks no longer include USB-A sockets, only USB-C. So if they follow suit with their charging cables, then all of your old chargers will be useless. If they provide a USB-A cable instead, then you won't be able to charge your iPhone off your Macbook.

Don't worry, I'm sure they're sell you an adapter for £40 or something.

Yeah but it's USB C to Lightning so no good with my older USB A power block.

I've got just one I think... I always sell the Apple stuff.

If I was using such an expensive phone I'd want to use the official adapter as well.

Just checked and a 18w fast charger which is pretty much the norm these days is £29 from Apple! The same type of charger I got bundled with a phone that cost £120.

There should be an option to get one for free if you request one imo.

The real reason might that the USB sockets on recent iPhones have failed far too easily leaving customers with broken phones. They would probably prefer people to use Wi-fi chargers.

I don't use apple products but understand why people do, you make a good point about chargers because we have chargers coming out of our ears at home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.