Apple iPhone and more

Mrs CB snd I have done 2, 4, 6, X, while the kids have had 3, 5, XR.

None of us want a big phone, as we all pocket them, and I need mine to fit in my shirt breast pocket.

All the cameras are good enough for us, and we usually do the 64 or 128s.

Wife & I have iPads and kids gave AirBook Pros (I think).

Sadly, I think other phones are better, but we are all in on Apple, so they’ve got us! Accordingly, we invest heavily in Apple stock, so we have been paid back many times over!
I was all in with apple too. iPad, watch and phone. I then broke free from it, and that is what it feels like! This pixel 3 has never failed me and the camera is amazing, but having gone and looked at the pixel 5 yesterday in store, it's exactly the same feel. Literally nothing different except the insides. So it got me leaning toward the dark side again.

I was all in with apple too. iPad, watch and phone. I then broke free from it, and that is what it feels like! This pixel 3 has never failed me and the camera is amazing, but having gone and looked at the pixel 5 yesterday in store, it's exactly the same feel. Literally nothing different except the insides. So it got me leaning toward the dark side again.
I forgot that my son has an Apple Watch 3 and I have the Nike 5. Like it A LOT!

It’s hard to think we could ever switch now.

Pretty much the same deal I have but I don’t have the pro, mines just a 12. I came from EE and count on my cock how many times I had an issue with poor signal and service. Since joining sky, every day I have issues. I regret joining tbh
The three year deal is a bit dubious too. That 45 drops to 31 after month 24, and then you can either carry on for that last year, it upgrade and return the phone in good condition. So it's almost like a lease unless it lasts three years. My past experience with iPhones is that they start to deteriorate after two years.

Pretty much the same deal I have but I don’t have the pro, mines just a 12. I came from EE and count on my cock how many times I had an issue with poor signal and service. Since joining sky, every day I have issues. I regret joining tbh
Sky use o2, probably the worst network nowadays but Vodaphone aren't far behind. Best network is EE, next is 3. All networks are good in cities and most large towns but every network still have plenty of blackspot areas with zero signal.

The three year deal is a bit dubious too. That 45 drops to 31 after month 24, and then you can either carry on for that last year, it upgrade and return the phone in good condition. So it's almost like a lease unless it lasts three years. My past experience with iPhones is that they start to deteriorate after two years.
Thats because of bugs in chips making phones malfunction so people upgrade to the latest must have gadget, mate; )

Thats because of bugs in chips making phones malfunction so people upgrade to the latest must have gadget, mate; )
Oh I know mate, hence the reservation about three years. Seems they have you by the ball bag there, as you'll more than likely have to upgrade at two years.

I guess I'm just trying to convince myself to stay with the Android.

Yeh same deal I got 6 months ago.

Oh I know mate, hence the reservation about three years. Seems they have you by the ball bag there, as you'll more than likely have to upgrade at two years.

I guess I'm just trying to convince myself to stay with the Android.
Do your homework mate and you can save a small fortune on phone contact costs, especially over 3 years! If you want a top top phone for half the price of the big boys, well i offered some sound advice pal, backed up by plenty of verified customer reviews. Word of warning though if you buy outright, beware of buying direct from Chinese warehouses (banggood Aliexpress Alibaba Wish etc) who can rip you off . Slow delivery, hidden import charges and even non delivery are quite common, as is fraud. I use trustpilot to check credibility of a company I haven't heard of but to be safe its best buying off a reputable company as i found out about 5 years ago when an iPad i ordered from china never arrived! £300 wasted and I've become much more wary since. The old saying of - 'if it sounds too good to be true', well it often is!

Last edited:
Got it today. And I woke up yesterday and realised that in the euphoria of the cup win, I ordered an Apple watch too. That's here as well.
An hour in of passwords and bullshit, phone is off until tomorrow.

It's an impressive bit of kit. I must say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.