Are Gundogan, Laporte, Mahrez and Palmer missed at all?

Gundo would be my only miss out of that lot. If KDB and Rodri were available I wouldn’t be too bothered with him gone although I’d prefer him to be still here

Yes to Gundogan, and the vital goals from both he and Mahrez.

Time to refresh and give those opportunities for Foden and Alvarez to become the big game winners, and with a bit of luck Doku won't be too far behind.

Gundogan for me will always be a miss. He had something this team can't quite replace. Ability to dictate the pace of game on his own.

The others are replaceable and actually, their replacements make us much more flexible. As we saw tonight, we can switch from control to chaos and change games just like that.
If we still have Gundogan now, people don't talk as much about missing Rodri like this.
We still miss Rodri, of courses, but Gundogan already played DM position most of the time when we still have Silva and K.D.B and win tons of game like that.

Would always be a spot for Gundo. Don’t think we would’ve lost against Wolves with him in the team. The others not so much although Mahrez often contributed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.