are norwich taking the ****?

Re: are norwich taking the piss?

hertsblue said:
We should charge thier away fans the same as we are charged. When thier fans complain of the high costs for visiting city, tell them to speak to thier club

The problem with this is a club can't charge away fans more than home fans in the same stand, how many of our fans would pay £50 to watch Norwich at the Etihad?
Barnsley did it years back, their philosophy was "let our fans in for a quid and we'll let yours in for a quid" but its easier when away fans take over a full end/stand.

droylsdenblue said:
hertsblue said:
We should charge thier away fans the same as we are charged. When thier fans complain of the high costs for visiting city, tell them to speak to thier club

The problem with this is a club can't charge away fans more than home fans in the same stand, how many of our fans would pay £50 to watch Norwich at the Etihad?
Barnsley did it years back, their philosophy was "let our fans in for a quid and we'll let yours in for a quid" but its easier when away fans take over a full end/stand.

can remember barnsley doing that always thought was a great idea

cityboy5 said:
squirtyflower said:
cityboy5 said:
Norwich are charging Wigan supporters 19 pounds for the game on 15 Dec. So their not all bad.
So why is there a 250% mark up for city fans?
Because we're champions people will be seeing Carlos tevez play not Di santo
Does Carlos Tevez still play for us ? Haven't seen him for a while

js1993 said:
Can anyone remember how much they charged last season ? Probably my favourite away day of last year followed by Spurs and Blackburn

I paid £45 for Adult ticket

A friend of me is travelling with Swansea to Arsenal away! He only pay 25 pound for his ticket in the away section.

DutchCityBoy said:
A friend of me is travelling with Swansea to Arsenal away! He only pay 25 pound for his ticket in the away section.

Arsenal have change their pricing structure for this season .

They are charging a lot more this season for CAT A games and and lot less than they charged last year for Cat C games.

Southampton fans used this example this season to call City "rip off merchants" as they were only paying £35 at Arsenal but we were charging the £50.

Last season it was a similar price for all teams visiting the Emirates around £50.

They should find a way of relocating away fans to the top tiers of either Colin Bell or East stand freeing up all the South Stand cheaper tickets for City Fans and forcing away fans to pay more. We shouldn't be giving away fans cheaper tickets than our own supporters.

£50!!!!

Fuck off Norwich you carrot crunching cunts.

What's next.Us drawing Grimsby away in the cup and them charging £75.

This is really getting on my tits!<br /><br />-- Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:35 pm --<br /><br />£50!!!!

Fuck off Norwich you carrot crunching cunts.

What's next.Us drawing Grimsby away in the cup and them charging £75.

This is really getting on my tits!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.