Are we clearly suffering from a lack of striker this season? Have midtable sides figured us out?

As the Bernado goal demonstrated, it does not need to have to be either/or. We do not have to score every goal preceded by 54 passes and it's frustrating when golden opportunities do quickly present themselves and we very, very frequently fail to capitalise upon them.
We're going to be 9 points clear in February having just won 12 games in a row. Just how much more frequently do you want us to "capitalise" on these opportunities? When is it going to click in your head that perfection isn't attainable on a football pitch and that we're about as close as we can get to it?

We're going to be 9 points clear in February having just won 12 games in a row. Just how much more frequently do you want us to "capitalise" on these opportunities? When is it going to click in your head that perfection isn't attainable on a football pitch and that we're about as close as we can get to it?
I think you might have a bit of an attitude problem.

QED. And BTW I don't agree that we are anything like perfection. There's huge room for improvement still.
What are you suggesting exactly? And all the other guys who are not completely happy with our situation?

A striker like Kane that stays fw for the striker opportunities and changes the whole way we play?
Or a striker that does what Jesus/Sterling/Foden does, the exact same role.

I just dont understand what all the fuss is about except having a big name person , which I do understand tbh to a degree

Have midtable sides figured us out?​

winning 12 0f 13 games says NO

I would say it’s putting a lot of pressure on the team to find goals elsewhere & also putting players in positions they are not comfortable in. So far no but if we hit a dry patch then we could be in big trouble

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.