Are we turning into glory hunters?

they (the scum) will tall you it is ??? its playing liverpool the biggest game of the season and the derby is just another game
in fairness to them maybe pep was doing them a favor letting them winning the derby like that and it will be there highlight off the season and many dvd's will be sold from the club shop and jose will keep his job another season (its all part of the master plan) by pep
We know what United really feel.

Listen to their songs every week. What word is sung most?.. “City”! Even when both clubs couldn’t have been further apart they were like that.

For the first twenty minutes of Saturday they sang “oh every single one of us, we fucking hate City, we fucking hate Cityyy” pretty much non-stop. Oh with the odd “they’re gonna die, they’re gonna die, oh City are gonna die...” song thrown in.

We know what United really feel.

Listen to their songs every week. What word is sung most?.. “City”! Even when both clubs couldn’t have been further apart they were like that.

For the first twenty minutes of Saturday they sang “oh every single one of us, we fucking hate City, we fucking hate Cityyy” pretty much non-stop. Oh with the odd “they’re gonna die, they’re gonna die, oh City are gonna die...” song thrown in.

they are scum matey and going to win nothing and city and pep will be sitting toasting the double again. its funny how things have change around and now we see the derby has just another game and winning it will not be the be all to winning the title. we are going places and they are moving over city top dog's in the past 5 years and counting

You don't care about losing to the rags, really?

its just another game in a long hard season of 38 games and the best team wins the title at the end of the season. for me i hate derby day it was the highlight of the season for many years with city but now i am glad its over and we can get back to the real world and winning the league

I've dipped into this thread a few times in the last couple of days. Still not really sure what the fuck it's even about. is it criticising fans who are upset about the last couple of matches or criticising fans who aren't upset enough?

I loved us when we were shit and I love us now that we are great but at no point in thirty odd years of supporting City would I have been happy about letting a 2 goal lead slip to a team that shouldn't have beaten us.

I've been to some God awful City games over the years and if we were to turn to shit again in the future, I would continue supporting City in which ever league we found ourselves. However, at this moment we're not that team that was beaten at York. It does my head in when people live in the past and think we should be grateful whatever the result because once upon a time we were dog shit. Have you just woken up from a coma? Have you not watched the rest of the season?

I've dipped into this thread a few times in the last couple of days. Still not really sure what the fuck it's even about. is it criticising fans who are upset about the last couple of matches or criticising fans who aren't upset enough?

I have literally no idea.

I loved us when we were shit and I love us now that we are great but at no point in thirty odd years of supporting City would I have been happy about letting a 2 goal lead slip to a team that shouldn't have beaten us.

I've been to some God awful City games over the years and if we were to turn to shit again in the future, I would continue supporting City in which ever league we found ourselves. However, at this moment we're not that team that was beaten at York. It does my head in when people live in the past and think we should be grateful whatever the result because once upon a time we were dog shit. Have you just woken up from a coma? Have you not watched the rest of the season?

It seems to be the City go to after something poor happening. We should accept being 2-0 up at home, in a derby, that wins us the league, in a ground we haven't lost in all season, missed glorious chances, put out a weakened team and then lost 3-2 because we once drew 0-0 at home to Wrexham. I don't think the Sheikh would see it that way either after all of his investment. Saturday was a massive fuck up, a real stomach turner and something that wasn't acceptable. One of the worst feelings I have felt with City and yes I have suffered the relegations. That's because of many factors and expectations should be higher, less of the small time attitude blues.

they are scum matey and going to win nothing and city and pep will be sitting toasting the double again. its funny how things have change around and now we see the derby has just another game and winning it will not be the be all to winning the title. we are going places and they are moving over city top dog's in the past 5 years and counting
It’s good you can view it like that pal, I just can’t, it’s the biggest game. If we pulled Stockport or FC United out of the bag in the FA Cup they’d be big ganes to me too that I’d want a full strength team to absolutely hammer them 8-0 even if we had Real Madrid in the CL a few days later haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.