Arsenal FA Cup SF Post-Match Thread

I totally agree with this. He is the face of a massive club and football organisation. You can dress casually and be smart. At present his attire does not give a good impression.

Massive rips in his jeans. Pep's missus should get a massive needle and repair them.

Usual media bullshit reaction following our semi. If we win it’s to be expected, money spent, embarrassment of riches etc plus the FA Cup is small beer anyway..when we lose the other team are brilliant and we’re shit, total rebuild needed, oldest cup competition in the world “it means more” etc TBH I couldn’t really give a shit, winning in an empty stadium is just hollow. OK if we could win the CL which I think we still have a good chance as most of the teams in the competition won’t park the bus, then yes I would be happy BUT again in an empty stadium it’s all a bit naff.

I wish Pep would not wear those ripped jeans on matchday really bugs me , sets the wrong tone, im sure it had something to do with the defeat,.
Definitely, his choice of clothing has ruined us this year. Tony Pulis would be spinning in his grave.

They are better because they are balanced, thanks to a good signing, getting Pogba back and Martial coming into form. We are totally unbalanced.
The strength of a team is built from the back .....nuff said!
that Bruno was a very good buy, hope he goes the same way as bernardo,, whats happened to him ?

We need a CF that gives us a different option, like Edin.
Not suggesting that we play route one but we have no physical presence up front.
We made David Luiz look world class yesterday.

Largely agree. £120m to not improve the starting XI.

We need more pace in the team in this league.

In this type of game, which has happened domestically 10 times this season Jesus isn’t the answer. Aguero should now be a backup.

Shite really. I’m only hopeful the more we lose we actually finally address the weaknesses in the squad and stop apologising for having money. No one likes us so it doesn’t matter! Just do it once and do it proper.

We need a new wide player who is fast and can score heavy goals.

We need Foden and DeBruyne near the opposition goal not way out wide or really deep.

We need a new DM that can run, tackle and distribute the ball.

We need two new CBs that can run, head it and are good on the ball. I’m not convinced with Garcia. He’s better than Stones and Otamendi, but that bar is low on current form, but he’s slow and short. The kind of player that could well evolve, which suggests he should be 4th or 5th choice but at this stage I’m really not sure.

We need a LB that can defend.

We need to sell the loan army and maybe a couple of the main squad and actually address this stuff.
Stopped reading that Sergio should be back up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.