Arsenal fans. Adebayor versus Fabregas.

The fans that booed Eboue were idiots and he's a legend for handling the way he did. Eboue worked hard and proved them all wrong, and instead of hating them for it he got them all on his side and is a hero figure among the fans. We even nicked Liverpools Mascherano song and changed it to the Eboue song.

Eboue = awesome

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndOAg-nfJPM&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndOAg-nf ... re=related</a>

kiiiki said:
citykev28 said:
some fans? it was featured on motd 2. now it might have been my eyes and ears playing up simultaneously but it looked like half of a very big stadium. booing a player for absolutely nothing. it's big of you all to treat him as a cult hero now, after you gave him a torrid time. well done arsenal fans.

Well I wasnt there and always liked Eboue...and yes it was alot of fans that abused him. There's no excuse really, and we should be shamed of that. But thats something that has made fans take a look at themselves and they will learn from hat. But just because our fans was on the wrong there doesnt mean they are always in the wrong. We have every right not to like Adebayor and if we are so horrible and drove away a great player, you should be happy with that as you have him now. But i read enough of bluemoon to know majority of your fans is frusturated with him, I read the Adebayor juve quite threads and majority of Adebayor talk here is negative.

just remember when he is kissing the badge of arsenal in 12 months he will actually be signing for barca.

oh hold on there is always January!

C_T_I_D said:
I don't think so. Adebayor had no affiliation with Barcelona previously so the only connection there was a financial one

How about playing for one of the worlds 2 biggest clubs with the chance to win trophys rather than a selling club?

Arshavin23 said:
svennis pennis said:
So Arshavin23. You mention what cesc did last season. That season as you refer to could well be like the one you refer to as when Adebayor was your favourite player. You don't know for certain how this summer will have effected Cesc.

He could well turn into a passenger having served you so well. Nobody knows until the season starts.

One certainty however will be your fans speed to turn on him. In the past few seasons I've not heard a set of supporters boo there own players quite like yours.

Without Cesc you are in trouble. He has been playing up all summer, aggitating for a move. As soon as it falls through he "commits" his future to Arsenal. At this point in time what difference is there between him and Adebayor? As I said you don't know how Cesc will react, so why are your fans praising him? He would of been out the door like a shot had you shown him a glimpse.

It's clear that Cesc wants to go back home to Barca, but he conducted himself with class Ade wouldn't dream of having. He kept quiet and left everything in Wenger's hands, amid calls from half the Barca team to join up. Ade openly pushed for moves to Barca/Milan, talking about how we would make money from it, etc. It was shameless, and now he's doing the same to you with Juventus.

Cesc is a model professional, and could have done far worse. Keeping quiet showed respect to not only us, but his friends and family in Barcelona. If Ramsey hadn't broken his leg and if Barca were bidding more than peanuts, he would be there right now. He understands that the club needs him, and that a transfer request probably would have sealed the deal for him.

oh aye?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7ULsKKn0aA[/youtube]

SWP's back said:
I like Ade and he is better than any CFs you have.
Good for you then…I guess both sides or happy with the transfer….we are delighted with the 39 million we have received for Ade and Toure, and you are happy with the players….whats the problem then?<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:21 pm --<br /><br />
bindipper said:
C_T_I_D said:
I don't think so. Adebayor had no affiliation with Barcelona previously so the only connection there was a financial one

How about playing for one of the worlds 2 biggest clubs with the chance to win trophys rather than a selling club?
Lol at City fans taking shots at us, tell me when was the last time you won anything? You were known as a joke club before your sugar daddy came along and suddenly you have the nerve to have a dig at a club double your size and 10 times more history? Remind me again when was the last time you finished ahead of us again, you are small club with rich owner…nothing more so don’t get carried away son

Bindipper is probably a Liverpool fan by the way.

Cliches asside about history, money etc, you still haven't actually established the difference between your treatment of adebayor compared to Cesc.

kiiiki said:
Lol at City fans taking shots at us, tell me when was the last time you won anything? You were known as a joke club before your sugar daddy came along and suddenly you have the nerve to have a dig at a club double your size and 10 times more history? Remind me again when was the last time you finished ahead of us again, you are small club with rich owner…nothing more so don’t get carried away son

First off, don't be a thick stereotypical football and spew out cliche lines... every football club has a history, our past and a half decades might not be on a par with some, but its our history and we're as proud of it as any other fans as proud of theirs.

Barca is a bigger club than Arsenal, with Real Madrid, they're probablly two of the biggest clubs in world football. Whilst you were destined to be forever known as "Boring, Boring Arsenal" before Wenger came along, those two clubs were leading the way.

Money or not, doesn't make an opinion less valid. Your whole post is typical of a know nothing armchair fan, not saying you are, but thats how its come across.

kiiiki said:
SWP's back said:
Good for you then…I guess both sides or happy with the transfer….we are delighted with the 39 million we have received for Ade and Toure, and you are happy with the players….whats the problem then?

-- Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:21 pm --

bindipper said:

he aint a city fan by the looks of his name and he wasn't talking about city so less of the fooking attack on us please.

kiiiki said:
SWP's back said:
Good for you then…I guess both sides or happy with the transfer….we are delighted with the 39 million we have received for Ade and Toure, and you are happy with the players….whats the problem then?

-- Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:21 pm --

bindipper said:

& LOL @ an arsenal fan on a city forum..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.