Arsenal (H) - Post Game Thread

He fluffed one opportunity for a shot but today's loss (draw) wasn't his fault
Exactly, when did we become a fan base that doesn’t give a new signing in his debut season time, BM is becoming more and more aggressive against our own players, it’s crazy because they give there all most of the time

Maybe. But even with the missing players (and it's not like you had to bring Harry Maguire on) City have world class players everywhere. I'm sure Arsenal wanted to be more expansive but we couldn't get through your midfield, Rodri was just impenetrable. Playing the Dippers was much easier than City, even at Anfield we had far more chances.

Today we defended well, we still had 3 attackers on but we just couldn't activate them as you also defended really well. It is what it is, if you can't win then don't lose. Whether we should have had more ambition, we're playing the best team in the world at their own stadium, not West Ham! Regardless of how we'd played a point was I think the maximum we could get.
Celebrated way too early, we keep telling you!

Exactly, when did we become a fan base that doesn’t give a new signing in his debut season time, BM is becoming more and more aggressive against our own players, it’s crazy because they give there all.
Exactly.

Trophies aside, We've never had a team that worked this hard for us, They put absolutely everything into games. That alone is good enough for me.

Arsenal fuckin shit the bed, shithouses played for a draw from min 1, we were so poor to have not taken advantage of their cowardness,

The result didn't concern me today, the
lack of any intensity, especially in the last 10 minutes of a must win game, really did worry me.

Something ain't right at the moment, not sure what it is, but we don't look like champions.

Games like today are made for the plan B of playing direct to Haaland and yet we chose to try anything but that. People will slate Erling, but you don't buy an F1 car and then complain when it can't go off road. Carry on freezing him out of games and he will be off sooner than expected.

Nobody says we have to become a long ball team, but now and again it can work, especially when it's a better option than the endless stodge served up today.

The fans definitely turned up for this game and did us proud, the players on the other hand, didn't.

The season isn't over but we seriously have to get some intensity in attack, and quickly

How does a false 9 open up a parked bus?

Traditionally the false 9 helps break down a parked bus by dropping in between the defensive and midfield lines of the opposition. Even if those lines are only 5 years apart this means either a centreback has to follow them, taking a man out of the defensive line, or the defensive midfielder has to follow them, freeing up one of your attacking midfielders.

Our problem is much more to do with width. We’re making teams defend a 40m wide penalty box instead of the whole 65m width of the pitch.

That’s because we have no attacking fullbacks and our left winger wants to be a 10.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.