Arsenal (H) - Post Game Thread

Arsenal came with one plan today. Injure/foul as many of our players as they could and having the ref from hell in their pockets helped them achieve it!!

I’m sorry if anyone thinks that’s negative but sitting on the front row watching Arteta get away with walking as far as possible down the line, almost lining up with the goal area at one point showed how far up Arsenal’s posterior the officials appeared to be!! Brown noses… huh they had brown head and neck they were… sorry I despair.

Strange that Arsenal fans are celebrating two points dropped in a title race when Liverpool won earlier in the day and went 2 points clear.
That's why they won't win the league, Absolutely no way would the Dippers have turned up at The Etihad the way Arsenal done today.

As much as I hate the fuckers they go into every single game with the full focus of winning and winning only. They could be winning 2-1 with 2 minutes left and still look to get another goal.

Maybe. But even with the missing players (and it's not like you had to bring Harry Maguire on) City have world class players everywhere. I'm sure Arsenal wanted to be more expansive but we couldn't get through your midfield, Rodri was just impenetrable. Playing the Dippers was much easier than City, even at Anfield we had far more chances.

Today we defended well, we still had 3 attackers on but we just couldn't activate them as you also defended really well. It is what it is, if you can't win then don't lose. Whether we should have had more ambition, we're playing the best team in the world at their own stadium, not West Ham! Regardless of how we'd played a point was I think the maximum we could get.
Really do have time for your lot mainly because of Zinny , Jesus and Arteta and the City connections but you summed up your clubs ambitions , happy with a draw when a win was really there for the taking , you have to beat the best to be the best and Arteta is still a couple short of experienced players/winners in his squad.
Hate giving up a title to any team but would prefer it to be Arsenal because your 250 miles away and you dont have any fans north of Watford :) If the Dippers win it it will be insufferable , with wall to wall bragards the only compensation being when Klippety leaves they will revert to being a top four challenging team and their next title will be another 35 years away

I am not a wum or Rag, but a realist, and I agree with you. Really are lacking this season, I don't think we will get past Real, especially minus KW on Vinicuis and we will be knackered for the FAcup semi, so Chavs win that - this is based on previous experience. Even Peps commenting about the day scheduling of that game.
Just a daily flapper.

Don’t forget you made this personal

I made it personal? Are you thick? You do realise you said these things to and about a..person?

Yes, fuck off somewhere else you weirdo. If you think ppl are going to debate football opinions with you here, you are a dick. Blues fall out here all the time. Why do you think you will be tolerated? Piss off, you are clearly a WUM

Or are you so rabid you think opposition fans aren’t people and you can just send them torrents of abuse without it being “personal”

One of the best teams in the world came and played for a draw (which suits them in the grand scheme of things) and we couldn't break that down while also settling for not getting beat (which I think would have killed us). We live to fight another day. I think anything beyond that analysis is reading too much into it.

And if we were a bunch of 6 year olds that can’t think past what a table says that’d be almost an interesting point.

They went into this season having lost 13 matches in a row to city and with the same fixture last year killing their title race.

Today they’ve got 4 points to our 1 in the head to head games and have just 1 more match against top 4 opposition in the run in.

Stop pretending it’s a bad result for Arsenal’s title chances, it’s not fooling anyone.
TBF you scraped a lucky win v us at home and got out controlled again today - doesn't look like much progress to me...I think Arsenal have deceived a few - City have been at the poorest this season for years and that's understandable but you still look average against us in my opinion

I think if you gambled today and started with Martinelli you would have got something - we had a new back four - reserve keeper - best player out in my opinion (Johnny Stones) basically it has really helped Liverpool. We have fought hard for years - still fighting but definitely with 8 - 9 key players moving on and injuries i'd take top three or four any day. Would have been so much better if you went for it mind you
But the cost of failure today meant gambling was never going to happen.

9 to go and we are on their shoulders, I like it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.