Arsenal (H) - Post Game Thread

The forum rules are pretty clear that opposition fans are allowed, if you’ve got a problem with that then take it up with @Ric or report any rule breaking comments, don’t think you’ve got carte Blanche to be an abusive twat to someone just because they support a different team to us.

It makes you look a lot worse than the Arsenal fan for a start.
It also says you should show posters respect, try that before preaching.

The suspicion persists that we’re lacking a bit of last season’s sparkle, that little bit of magic that turns big games. Whether that’s down to Haaland looking mortal this season or KDB’s decline or the loss of Gundog or Jack’s injuries who knows. Most probably a combination of those factors.

That said we’ve been the better side in every game this season except for Villa away. We can definitely still win the league, not sure if we have another treble in us.

But the cost of failure today meant gambling was never going to happen.

9 to go and we are on their shoulders, I like it.
I'm a blue but i meant Arsenal should have gone for it today - we were definitely a weaker team..Phil playing both int'ls ..stones out... Ederson etc

TBF you scraped a lucky win v us at home and got out controlled again today - doesn't look like much progress to me...I think Arsenal have deceived a few - City have been at the poorest this season for years and that's understandable but you still look average against us in my opinion

Ffs I’m a city fan with 40,000 posts over 15 years on here…

The whole team is missing easy chances , not sure why Doku is a target for many fans on here , he is a kid in his first season and very much considered potential and not the finished article , your angst would be more justified towards Haaland ,Bernardo and a couple of other more experienced players.
Yes i understand but i notice he dropped bit. Regarding haaland, foden and bernardo yea they are out of form at the moment.

A game to forget. This won’t be the one that cost us the league if we don’t go on to win it, still all to play for…. another treble anyone? We fight til the end!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.