Arsenal (H) - Post Game Thread

After the treble we should have made a progressive step change up in top quality signings.. instead we are flogging the old horse towards the finish line . It’s already knackered . Bernardo wanted out . Kev and Stones are hospital cases. The replacements are mainly a regressive move. Next season will require one hell of a piece of major surgery.
3 signings we'll be ready to go again.

That Saka likes to throw himself to the turf doesn’t he… how many times today?
He cost England in the World Cup against France because of his constant diving he is the boy who cried wolf

Disapointing result against the bus parking gooners. Haven't won against any of our rivals this year. Still a long way to go but feels like 4 in a row may just elude us. Not our usual free flowing high scoring City this season. Need Walker, Stones and a fit Grealish back and firing for the business end of the season.
We are in the business end now mate

I think we've hit a wall. To beat it we need to follow Liverpool's lead and buy a squad of asthmatics.

Bernie looked fucked after the match on Sky.

That's ok, as we've gone further than I ever expected us to do this season after our achievements last year.

Beating Coventry in the FA cup final I'll be happy with this season. The usual suspects will label our season a failure because they are cunts.

Only thing i think Pep.is open to question on is his small squad policy
He knows every season players are going to get injured due to fatigue and there are enough games to keep more players happy. We then get to the situation we almost have to sacrifice a competition because no one is left.
I disagree with this. When has it actually given us a problem?

I disagree with this. When has it actually given us a problem?
Semi finals several lost. Hopefully not this time. Its OK when the players aren't shattered and get injured is my point. Also if team 2 of the week is shite we can blag it but 2 tricky teams in one week and knackered players I think is room for extra squad players.
Hope Pep.plays his usual blinder anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.