Arsenal post match thread

That's my biggest worry as well mate,Sven all over again ?,anyway as you say fuck um its Xmas,all the best Blue !

If the mentality is right the squad will give Pellegrini a great farewell. If they are shite it'll be Sven all over. Bayern did it for Heynkes. That's what mentality is all about.

The funny thing is the stats make it look like we dominated them....

Arsenal Manchester City
Overall
Possession %
37.1 62.9

Shots

Total shots
8 20
On target
5 6
Off target
3 8
Blocked
0 6

Passes

Passing %
78.5 88
Attacking 3rd %
64.3 81.6
Key Passes
8 18

Attack

Clear-Cut Chances
3 1
Crosses %
11.1 16.7
Dribbles %
55 63.2
Corners
4 8
Offsides
3 1
Recoveries
74 70

Defence

Tackles %
61.9 52.6
Interceptions
27 17
Blocks
6 0
Clearances
21 22
Headed Clearances
10 11
Aerial Duels %
60 40
Blocked Crosses
4 2

Goalkeeping

Saves
5 3
Catches %
100 0

Discipline

Fouls Committed
5 16
Fouls Won
15 5
Yellow Cards
0 2
Red Cards
0 0

Wenger stated before the game how important a win is against the big teams, knowing that they specifically want to create a gap to City. Pellegrini on the other hand said that the result in this match is not important as there are still 21 games to correct it. I think the mentality of the two managers showed in the teams today.

It's frustrating as fuck, though, to lose to Arsenal who have some of the most entitled fucking fans. But what's more frustrating is that we are continuing our incredibly poor form. On paper we look immense, with attacking prowess that even top teams in Europe would envy us, but it's a fucking far way from showing on the pitch! For fucks sake, what's going on?

I stated on a different thread last week that we only need to keep in touching distance over Xmas. If we are within 6 points come Jan will all our players fit we will win the league....IMO

Not letting these over paid pricks spoil my Christmas.
I can only say they are playing like a team who know the manager is off at the end of the season.
We need a major overhaul all over the pitch.
All the best to you blues, roll on sunderland and merry Xmas....
For me that's part of the problem,although injuries have played there part.To many times we have pissed about and conceded sloppy goals,we weren't to bad tonight only really started to play once toure scored,why not start like that from the first min and go for teams like we did in pellegrini's first season....

not too disappointed with the result . it's pretty much our last hard away game so I'm expecting to kick on from here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.