Arsenal post match thread

What saddened me, in a strange sort of way, was when Navas was through. I actually knew he wouldn't shoot, couldn't quite believe in that split second, I tempted fate, but fuck me a guy on circa £100k per week, an international, playing on the wing for a top side is FUCKING FRIGHTENED of having a shot.

Unbelievable.
Right on

This picture just about sums up the state of our defence at times

j5bg9w.jpg

Are we the ones in green camo strip?

last time we won away in prem - 12 Sept, sh1te
If there is a positive, it is that we have played most of the big teams away. If we can get some sort of form going at home, it will give us some confidence and we are still in with a shout.

We will need to reverse all those defeats, and hopefully not lose to Leicester. In the second half of the season, of the top ten teams, we have Leicester, Liverpool, West Ham and Watford to visit, plus Chelsea. Not the hardest set of away fixtures.

There's no belief or fight coming from the players (as per fucking usual) and the fact that they all know MP is going isn't helping one bit.

For a neutral, a very entertaining game.

But Arsenal weren't great and in our present state we couldn't take advantage.

The midfield should be the first line of defence when not in possession, ours certainly isn't.
Defenders should be able to defend, ours can't.
And when you get opportunities to shoot, bloody shoot like Walcott did.

I am not at all optimistic at present and a top four finish is starting to look in danger.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.