Arsenal post match thread

Why are we only blaming Mangala !

Delph back pass was more terrible.

KDB not passing to Silva also bigger mistake than what Magala did.

Sagna gave Walcott the space to shoot and score.

The game was full of expensive individual mistakes, why are just picking on Mangala !

The game was full of expensive individual mistakes, why are just picking on Mangala !

Yes we played ok till that first goal. De Bruyne should have scored or passed it.... You just knew Arsenal would score after that miss

Because it was on the stroke of half time and he could have kicked the ball up field and out of play.
Instead he passed it to Arsenal who went on to score, game over - what a plonker you expect more for what he cost.

Because it was on the stroke of half time and he could have kicked the ball up field and out of play.
Instead he passed it to Arsenal who went on to score, game over - what a plonker you expect more for what he cost.

He should have kicked the ball out of the emirates

I know he had mistake, but same thing applies for Delph for back passing.

I think what you meant is that we should be playing a lot better but we aren't and haven't done so in a long while.......we don't deserve to win anything at present and for us to do so will need a major change in the managers approach and i believe he has given up.

To give up would mean he had to have tried at some point, did he fuck

I disagree. Delph had the space to make a forward pass but because our "philosophy" calls for safe back-passing, Delph passed the ball backwards when Mangala was under pressure. Of course, Mangala should have handled the ball better, but poor judgement from Delph.

Also, f**k our back passing.

Delphs pass wasn't worse than Mangalas neither was KDB not passing to Silva. In fact it's touch and go if that pass was even on, it was tight in any case and would have required an inch perfect ball.
Mangala is getting grief because his overall contribution for a top class CB was horrific.

Time to cut our losses on Mangala in my opinion, hasnt really shown enough since hes been here. I know he cost alot of money but when hes making mistakes and ultimately losing games its going to hurt more in the long run.

In defence of Delph, it should never have come to him. We had a freekick where we could have put the ball in box, no lets take it short and go back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.