Arsenal - Post match thread

I did the same. Never agreed with the Pellegrini appointment, believe he is a fraud however he has handled the media and criticism well for 3 years.

He brought us a title by the skin of his teeth, and 2 League Cups, I'm only 22 and never thought I'd see that. Today wasn't about MP, it was about Manchester City, and I'll always remain at the end each season despite the fact we have underperformed. Other clubs can give all the Emptihad jibes, laughable coming from Arsenal, but on the whole we deserve it.

Fair play to ya mate,you have seen them win as much as I have and I'm double your age lol,your bob on it was about Manchester City,and people like @Bill ,who says he couldn't leave quick enough,I find laughable,even more he said they were lucky he went at all !!!.

If we finish 4th and end up in a qualifier for CL in Outer Mongolia,he will have ticket number 000001 that is the truth

How can people not think pellers tenure has been a failure? If he misses out on champions league football it is absolutely a disaster! With the players in this squad it is criminal to not be in the champions league

Can someone please fucking tell me why I should have stayed to clap players and their families? Seen people on here being described as spoilt for not staying. Why? I don't fucking go to Asda on New Years Eve and clap them coming out for doing a good job. I don't fuck off down to A&E at 0730hrs and applaud the night shift coming out - and by fuck do thery earn it. So why the fuck should I stay behind to clap people that I have paid hard earned money, and given up my free time, to watch?

For those that stayed, crack on, I've no issue. However, don't fucking call me spoilt for choosing to go home.

Can someone please fucking tell me why I should have stayed to clap players and their families? Seen people on here being described as spoilt for not staying. Why? I don't fucking go to Asda on New Years Eve and clap them coming out for doing a good job. I don't fuck off down to A&E at 0730hrs and applaud the night shift coming out - and by fuck do thery earn it. So why the fuck should I stay behind to clap people that I have paid hard earned money, and given up my free time, to watch?

For those that stayed, crack on, I've no issue. However, don't fucking call me spoilt for choosing to go home.
Bang on the money .

The destruction of the team that Mancini built and our regression to the pre Mancini era is now almost complete. Our fans remained dignified until the end, we supported the team and others sang Manuel's name with gusto. We never boo'd Manuel or waved white handkerchiefs at the players and even now we live in hope that the Rags fuck up their opportunity to pass us and Arsenal get beat next Sunday.

We have only beaten one top 8 team all season, went months without back to back Premier League wins and served up some real dross along the way. Manuel came with his 442 and even with the weight of evidence against it, this is how he ended his final match at the Etihad with Bony as a striker and Yaya in a midfield two.

We've only another 90 minutes of his tactical cluelessness to endure, but god knows how long the effects of this damaging 3 years will take to repair. The fans showed what they thought of him at the end as they voted with their feet and his face said it all.

Thank you Manuel........ thank you.

Switched off at FT. What happened?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.