Arsenal - Post match thread

God only knows what our glorious owner must be thinking this evening. He's invested millions and millions into the club and we have arguably some of the world's elite players and the best facilities that any club can ever have.
He's been badly badly let down by shit manager who is delusional and stubborn and a bunch of shit house can't be arsed players who have seen a team that was in the championship a couple of seasons ago piss the title and be FIFTEEN points ahead of us. The work ethic and application of the squad when the going gets tough has been utterly abysmal. We all know what's going to happen next week.
I know he won't be who could blame Shiekh Mansour this evening for being a bit pissed off. The whole lot should be sacked bar Aguero and Kelechi. Fucking fuming.

[

My two SC seats are 107 row M.

However I now live/work in Qatar now so I can send a few grand back to my folks every month which I couldn't do working in Manchester.

But if you're saying that attending every home game from 1987-2013 isn't putting a shift in then go fuck yourself.

And what the fuck does that have to do with today's game or Pellegrini you soft turd?

Any more questions?

I love it when you get on your back legs.

Fair play to ya mate,you have seen them win as much as I have and I'm double your age lol,your bob on it was about Manchester City,and people like @Bill ,who says he couldn't leave quick enough,I find laughable,even more he said they were lucky he went at all !!!.

If we finish 4th and end up in a qualifier for CL in Outer Mongolia,he will have ticket number 000001 that is the truth

I don't agree with it, but I also respect other people's opinion - especially if they go to watch us play all over.

From my point of view though, my conscience is clear that I was there for my team. Just feel that as a fanbase, we have let ourselves down today on the whole.

I wanted Vieira in last February as it looked like the wheels were falling off but somehow it got straightened out even if only temporarily

I am not a big fan of Pellegrini but he's been in an awkward position. City are in transition with players like Kolarov, Zabaleta, Toure, Nasri, Bony possibly moving on. maybe others too. And then we found out the manager was going too so not the easiest of situations. I have got fed up with his reluctance to change and refresh the City squad but who knows, maybe his brief was to keep things ticking over.

At least now all the problems that we've been grumbling about should get addressed or do we have impossibly high expectations of what Guardiola can do. After all we're not where Barcelona and Bayern were.

Its Peps biggest job for sure. The media over here regarding City and Peps job they have being saying how big his job is and the likes of Didi Hamman , Souness , Dunphy , Brady and Giles all say the same things that he be lucky to find 5 players in the current set up that he will want to keep. Also they saying a lot about the rebuilding it be hard to get some players out of the club as there on huge money. I honestly hope that Pep is the right man I feel he is being honest and he can do well.

Out of the players named sad to see Zaba going and Yaya he was brilliant in his early years but he has to go now. Feel Nasri might stay myself but the rest will go for sure. I honestly hopes he brings in a few from the youths he has history for doing it. Also feel he can still pick out a player out of the blue to do something good the guy they got on loan from Juve has done well for them out wide. Just feel he will get the best out of Nacho , Sterling and KDB and we will be more dynamic going forward and pressing the ball as a team unit more than we ever done with MP.

I don't agree with it, but I also respect other people's opinion - especially if they go to watch us play all over.

From my point of view though, my conscience is clear that I was there for my team. Just feel that as a fanbase, we have let ourselves down today on the whole.
hear hear!!!

God only knows what our glorious owner must be thinking this evening. He's invested millions and millions into the club and we have arguably some of the worl's elite players and the best facilities that any club can ever have.
He's been badly badly let down by shit manager who is delusional and stubborn and a bunch of shit house can't be arsed players who have seen a team that was in the championship a couple of seasons ago piss the title and be FIFTEEN points ahead of us. The work ethic and application of the squad when the going gets tough has been a abysmal.
I know he won't be who could blame Shiekh Mansour this evening for being a bit pissed off. The whole lot should be sacked bar Aguero and Kelechi. Fucking fuming.

That's fuck all just read that Brian kidd will still be coaching with Pep awarding failure FFS..

Can't he pick his own staff or is because he knows the premier league bull shit again..

That's fuck all just read that Brian kidd will still be coaching with Pep awarding failure FFS..

Can't he pick his own staff or is because he knows the premier league bull shit again..
He's bringing everyone with him that he wants.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.