Arsenal - Post match thread

if 50,000 of us stay, give everyone a nice clap,surely that sends the wrong message,we are saying its ok you turn up when you want its ok you play at 90%,we will still support you, i hope they all got the message loud and clear ,you are some of the best payed people in football and what you gave back is not good enough,one thing about a football crowd is you can not fool the whole stadium ,the collective 50,000 will see right throu everything

Exactly mate , why encourage mediocrity? Let's hope Khaldoon and Soriano noticed our discontent,we took a bit of control back today and about fucking time .

All this we should be grateful shit has made us voiceless to a certain degree , they might sell us and where will we be then ?

We will still be here like we fucking always were, expecting sweat for the shirt and fight from the manager and coaching staff and the players on the pitch .

the club is finding out what makes City fans tick- and it's about fucking time they know how we feel .

Exactly mate , why encourage mediocrity? Let's hope Khaldoon and Soriano noticed our discontent,we took a bit of control back today and about fucking time .

All this we should be grateful shit has made us voiceless to a certain degree , they might sell us and where will we be then ?

We will still be here like we fucking always were, expecting sweat for the shirt and fight from the manager and coaching staff and the players on the pitch .

the club is finding out what makes City fans tick- and it's about fucking time they know how we feel .
You're both assuming the club care about the fans. It's becoming increasingly clear that they don't.

The connection between the fans the players and manager has declined in recent years along with the atmosphere. People just don't feel that passion and connection like we used to , even when shit we had our favourites and those players who responded to the crowd and pulled us all forward. It began after that horrible day when we all knew Mancini was sacked before the fa cup final. Afterwards fans were singing you can stick your peligrini up your arse...he was not the people's choice....

We need to start feeling that connection and togetherness again. It's been lost and the last time I recall this disconnection was Alan ball . I want to enjoy going and it's just so disappointing, it's not been inspiring or exciting this season or last. We need to feel like the manager is one of us and we are In it together. Manuel isn't. Let's hope pep is.

I agree, and I was saying on the way home to a few of the lads that the appointment of Pep is perhaps the first managerial appointment in my time, that we all collectively agree on. Hopefully this will bring a bit of togetherness back amongst us next year.

We deserved more from that performance. Two quality goals equaled only by two defensive laspses.

Fernando was my MOTM by some distance, but great showing also from Navas & Ota. Disappointed with Kelechi (out of character) and again, still wondering when we are going to see Sterling get us on the edge of our seats.

Let's hope the Irons can now help us out on Tues.

You're both assuming the club care about the fans. It's becoming increasingly clear that they don't.

If that's the case mate then I'm out, I won't put up with it personally, I'm not that fucking desperate to give them £1500 every year to follow them and get no respect in return.

You know something , when you go and watch the EDS and U18's it's a totally different vibe , you feel like a fan.

did not like the 4.4.2 and we all know pellegrini % of wins vs the top 6 teams is 0 in 12 this season shocking shocking

for me the game today was all about the 3 points just go out and press the ball and fight for the win even if the score would have been 4.3 or 5.4 just out score them. but nope it was again so slow letting them have the ball and really have no idea why we have wingers everytime we went down the wings NOBODY WAS IN THE BOX. the game was crying out for a striker to hold the ball up front and somebody to hit and play off BUT NOPE pellegrine sold dzeko and thinks bony is the really deal hahahhahaha. it really was shocking watching today the team and squad we have are so off the pace. YES I WILL SAY IT UNFIT and a manager who is taking the piss and letting them do whatever they like

I was thinking today/this season where is the movement and running of the ball moving defenders around giving room for the striker to have a empty space plans for players to run into spaces and just think about what they have worked on in the training the week before . ALSO where is the defence plan who's picking up who on corners and free kicks yes hold the line we play is easy to work out so why do we still use it. WHAT IS HAPPING IN TRAINING DOES THE CLUB SCOUT THE OTHER TEAM AND REPORT BACK TO THE MANAGER TO WORK A PLAN OR NOT

time after time we look like a school boy team SORRY TO THE BEST SCHOOLS but this city team are so crap at defending its like watching a boys vs men game. all the basic stuff is easy to use but we are talking about so called world best players and manager they should know better or you thinks so

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.