Arsenal - Post match thread

I thought we were a bit unlucky today and played quite well. If we'd played like that all season, we wouldn't be in the position we're in now.

Please, for the love of God, tell me why I should stay and applaud their 'effort'. It's their job, and a job that makes them millionaires. I pay my money to support them, if they want me to stay behind to applaud them then I expect to be paid. As for booing players, I've never understood it. Who was booed?

@malg nailed it @adaminho pages back..

You're both assuming the club care about the fans. It's becoming increasingly clear that they don't.[/QUOT

Both players and fans have been well below average this season, the first home game against Chelsea the performance was brilliant , and the atmosphere was brilliant , I felt we got some of our mojo as fans back that day with the new south stand too tier opening too.
But since then the atmosphere has either been average or like a morgue for some reason . Even the derby was like a pre season atmoshpere against Exeter , the best in recent weeks was prob the champions league match at home to PSG.
But the home league atmospheres have been shocking this season. Even in games we've played ok at.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.