Arsenal - Post match thread

Henry says Joe Hart should not be laughing straight after Giroud scored.

Anyone see Joe laughing? Hope it's not true.

Yeh Yeh. I was at Wembley in 81 when Ricky villa scored. I watched raddy antic put us into division 2 in 83. I was at Stoke when we went into division 3. So I fucked off for a pint when an underperforming twat with limitless funds failed at his job. So I reiterate.
FUCK OFF !!
and i repeat your one of those fans that is currently acting like a bellend

We deserved more from that performance. Two quality goals equaled only by two defensive laspses.

Fernando was my MOTM by some distance, but great showing also from Navas & Ota. Disappointed with Kelechi (out of character) and again, still wondering when we are going to see Sterling get us on the edge of our seats.

Let's hope the Irons can now help us out on Tues.

i thought Otamendis passing was poor but he defended ok.

Come on you irons! Can't see it but you never know.

Ok maybe my first post was a bit in the moment and i was annoyed but all im saying is for the first time ever since iv been watching city , that i was ashamed of the fans today. we have always had alot more class than that. Yes its been a hard season and an awful one but dont forget that not only was we saying bye to Pellegrini today but a few players such as Yaya (yes hes been shit this season but hes done alot for us over the years) Zaba (hero). Just annoys me that alot of our fans today was so short sighted and couldnt see beyond their disappointment of the season as a whole. Please city get some class back.
Showing the Board how you feel about the season and Manager/Team is nothing to be ashamed of IMHO.. No longer do fans of this club have small club mentality and most are no longer Happy clappers..
Who says Yaya or Zaba are leaving? Has the club put out a statement?
is Sangna's going because he's older than Zabba..

Blx and double blx.
If we had played like today against RM, we would have stuffed them yet we might not even get 4th now. It's a funny old game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.