Arsenal Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
gooner2 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
If we're firing tomorrow they will get an absolute fuckin battering.The end.

The biggest match in europe this weekend is on saturday morning. Two of best team teams in england with the best two attacks and midfields going for it. Its going to be epic and its going be amazing. May the best team win or draw.

I think we can do something amazing tommrow but we see. If win we sent a statement out to whole league. if city win then they sent a statement out. I take a draw to be honest or a win.
unfortunately for you lot, we've only drawn 3 and lost 2 of our last 60 home games in the league and I don't see arsenal adding to either of those figures, no big game mentality, no leadership on the pitch, already lost to Dortmund, napoli, Chelsea and manure this season etc etc etc.
all been said already but talking to you is like singing along to a broken fucking record.

gooner2 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:

The biggest match in europe this weekend is on saturday morning. Two of best team teams in england with the best two attacks and midfields going for it. Its going to be epic and its going be amazing. May the best team win or draw.

I think we can do something amazing tommrow but we see. If win we sent a statement out to whole league. if city win then they sent a statement out. I take a draw to be honest or a win.

Are you in England?

I heard the same thing from the spuds fans recently, they have all but disappeared now, hopefully the same will happen with you ;o)

gooner2 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:

With respect mate your strikers hardly instill fear and lay waste to all they confront now do they?
You're defence is hardly Tottenham esque now is it?
Which leaves your midfield and only your midfield. Now im sorry me old china but that's hardly a match up now is it?

aguero93:20 said:
gooner2 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:

unfortunately for you lot, we've only drawn 3 and lost 2 of our last 60 home games in the league and I don't see arsenal adding to either of those figures, no big game mentality, no leadership on the pitch, already lost to Dortmund, napoli, Chelsea and manure this season etc etc etc.
all been said already but talking to you is like singing along to a broken fucking record.

You are magnificent at home no doubt and its toughest away game of the year by a country mille . But we gone to munich the champions of europe and won. so have you of course. We beaten dortmund and nappoli this season and showed loads of leadership in likes of arterta, flammi, mertersacker and koscheny. Let in only two goals in our last eight league game. Have a top class midfield.

Look lets just praise both teams and epic battle that awaits us on saturday morning.

gooner2 said:
aguero93:20 said:
gooner2 said:

You are magnificent at home no doubt and its toughest away game of the year by a country mille . But we gone to munich the champions of europe and won. so have you of course. We beaten dortmund and nappoli this season and showed loads of leadership in likes of arterta, flammi, mertersacker and koscheny. Let in only two goals in our last eight league game. Have a top class midfield.

Look lets just praise both teams and epic battle that awaits us on saturday morning.

Just to make sure, you do realise spuds had the best defence in the league before playing us?

And ffs at least learn how to spell your own players names.

Bilboblue said:
gooner2 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:

Are you in England?

I heard the same thing from the spuds fans recently, they have all but disappeared now, hopefully the same will happen with you ;o)

Not very nice comments but i guess as non city fan i have to grow thick skin on here. Anyway we see what happens saturday but i think we can do it. Let the best team win.

gooner2 said:
Bilboblue said:
gooner2 said:

Are you in England?

Not very nice comments but i guess as non city fan i have to grow thick skin on here. Anyway we see what happens saturday but i think we can do it. Let the best team win.

Thank you and we will.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
gooner2 said:
Bilboblue said:
Are you in England?

Thank you and we will.

We agree to disagree their. No suprise we back both our teams,

gooner2 said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
gooner2 said:

Thank you and we will.

We agree to disagree their. No suprise we back both our teams,

You just have to have the last word, don't you ? But you won't this time.

Amen

gooner2 said:
Bilboblue said:
gooner2 said:

Are you in England?

you've had 6 games against big European clubs and top4 opposition this year. you managed a very lucky win in the westfalion stadium, beat napoli in your place, and.....
lost 2-0 in Naples, lost 1-0 in the swamp, lost 2-1 in your place to bvb and got schooled by Chelsea, where's this big game mentality you're on about cause I don't see it, add to that you're getting leggy and this is your second massive away game in 60 hours as your manager is busy telling the press (getting his excuses in early imo) and that a team that have a better defensive record than you when you exclude their game.v us conceded 6 here, if you win it will be a miracle.
oh and the biggest game in Europe is villa v the rags, they have 659 million fans ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.