Arsenal Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
aguero93:20 said:
gooner2 said:
Bilboblue said:
Are you in England?

I heard the same thing from the spuds fans recently, they have all but disappeared now, hopefully the same will happen with you ;o)

Not very nice comments but i guess as non city fan i have to grow thick skin on here. Anyway we see what happens saturday but i think we can do it. Let the best team win.
you've had 6 games against big European clubs and top4 opposition this year. you managed a very lucky win in the westfalion stadium, beat napoli in your place, and.....
lost 2-0 in Naples, lost 1-0 in the swamp, lost 2-1 in your place to bvb and got schooled by Chelsea, where's this big game mentality you're on about cause I don't see it, add to that you're getting leggy and this is your second massive away game in 60 hours as your manager is busy telling the press (getting his excuses in early imo) and that a team that have a better defensive record than you when you exclude their game.v us conceded 6 here, if you win it will be a miracle.
oh and the biggest game in Europe is villa v the rags, they have 659 million fans ;)

The biggest game in europe is us vs you by a country lane.

Secondly we have shown by being top of league by five points and getting through the toughest champions league group how good we are. We shown with our wins in big matches over spurs, liverpool we can do it when it matters. In past we beaten you 1-0 at home in 2012 in a big match at home and beat chelsea 5-3 away in 2011. So that is not a issue.

I don,t think it be miracle if we win. we beaten bayern or dortmund when no one bar us fans gave us a chance. So of course we can win. Everytime the world wrote us off we come back fighting.

gooner2 said:
Bilboblue said:
Are you in England?

I heard the same thing from the spuds fans recently, they have all but disappeared now, hopefully the same will happen with you ;o)

Not very nice comments but i guess as non city fan i have to grow thick skin on here. Anyway we see what happens saturday but i think we can do it. Let the best team win.
you've had 6 games against big European clubs and top4 opposition this year. you managed a very lucky win in the westfalion stadium, beat napoli in your place, and.....
lost 2-0 in Naples, lost 1-0 in the swamp, lost 2-1 in your place to bvb and got schooled by Chelsea, where's this big game mentality you're on about cause I don't see it, add to that you're getting leggy and this is your second massive away game in 60 hours as your manager is busy telling the press (getting his excuses in early imo) and that a team that have a better defensive record than you when you exclude their game.v us conceded 6 here, if you win it will be a miracle.
oh and the biggest game in Europe is villa v the rags, they have 659 million fans ;)

Fucking hell, so Villa ARE a big club ;-)

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
gooner2 said:

Fucking hell, so Villa ARE a big club ;-)

Who cares about villa vs united. a midtable clash at best.

gooner2 said:
gooner2 said:

Secondly we have shown by being top of league by five points and getting through the toughest champions league group how good we are. We shown with our wins in big matches over spurs, liverpool we can do it when it matters. In past we beaten you 1-0 at home in 2012 in a big match at home and beat chelsea 5-3 away in 2011. So that is not a issue.

I don,t think it be miracle if we win. we beaten bayern or dortmund when no one bar us fans gave us a chance. So of course we can win. Everytime the world wrote us off we come back fighting.

Well we can ignore those results in this case as you were at home and SPURS ?? FFS surely you have better stats to use than them.
And as for your defeats of us. Well as you'll find out, we are a totally different animal now, Our recent form against you is better for
us than you, Don't you dare use that fucking pre season friendly to back up any argument.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
gooner2 said:

Well we can ignore those results in this case as you were at home and SPURS ?? FFS surely you have better stats to use than them.
And as for your defeats of us. Well as you'll find out, we are a totally different animal now, Our recent form against you is better for
us than you, Don't you dare use that fucking pre season friendly to back up any argument.

Not much better. you won 2-0 at our place and deserved it but in last four games between two clubs in leagues, its one arsenal win, two city wins and a draw. they all be very tight games. Same will be the case on saturday.

When we beat you 1-0 , you won league that year so were not that bad a team were you

gooner2 said:
gooner2 said:

The biggest game in europe is us vs you by a country lane

Thought it was at the Etihad!

ArdwickBlue said:
gooner2 said:

The biggest game in europe is us vs you by a country lane

Thought it was at the Etihad!

It is. Just saying etihad hosting the biggest game in europe this weekend. two great manager, two wonderful attacks. stars all over the pitch. stupid kick off time but still 12.45pm lets get it on

George Hannah said:
gooner2 said:
It is. Just saying etihad hosting the biggest game in europe this weekend. two great manager, two wonderful attacks. stars all over the pitch. stupid kick off time but still 12.45pm lets get it on
I hope that Atkinson also appreciates the finer points.

Agree and lets hope ref not a busy body who has a effect on the game either way.

gooner2 said:
George Hannah said:
gooner2 said:
I hope that Atkinson also appreciates the finer points.

Agree and lets hope ref not a busy body who has a effect on the game either way.

You are becoming very tiresome.

Face it, you say you are a great side, when was the last time you had to buy Duraglit?

(showing my age there.... use google)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.