Arsenal Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheMightyQuinn said:
Arsenal fans usually try the hardest.

Vile club. Vile fans.

Wish BM wasn't populated by the southern, trophyless twats to be honest.

Cheats too. Never forget that they're cheats akin to the rags. Scum.

Trophyless? How many trophies do you currently hold? Same number as us I believe. We could always compare trophy cabinets. We piss all over you in that regard.

I generally like City fans, but there is a growing number whose arrogance exceeds that of the average Arsenal or United fan. That would worry me if I was a traditional City fan. If you lose the self depreciating humour and identity you'd be nothing more than a northern version of Chelsea in a lighter shade of blue and based in a shithole.

If you lot hate southerners so much, why are so many down here? Surely preferable to go on benefits off our taxes, or go to Abu Dhabi where they are always looking for labour.

matty barton said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Vile club. Vile fans.

Trophyless? How many trophies do you currently hold? Same number as us I believe. We could always compare trophy cabinets. We piss all over you in that regard.

I generally like City fans, but there is a growing number whose arrogance exceeds that of the average Arsenal or United fan. That would worry me if I was a traditional City fan. If you lose the self depreciating humour and identity you'd be nothing more than a northern version of Chelsea in a lighter shade of blue and based in a shithole.

If you lot hate southerners so much, why are so many down here? Surely preferable to go on benefits off our taxes, or go to Abu Dhabi where they are always looking for labour.
You've conspicuously avoided the cheats point I note.

matty barton said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Vile club. Vile fans.

I have the patience of Job, but you have worn it thinner than your trophy run, bye

squirtyflower said:
matty barton said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Vile club. Vile fans.

I have the patience of Job, but you have worn it thinner than your trophy run, bye
ah well, he wasn't gonna come back after the match tomorrow anyways :D

aguero93:20 said:
squirtyflower said:
matty barton said:

ah well, he wasn't gonna come back after the match tomorrow anyways :D
Sorry about that but Manchester is my shithole and I'm not having some southern softy pussy calling it that

squirtyflower said:
matty barton said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Vile club. Vile fans.

lol - good riddance, bad dose of pmt

conceited wankers who don't know their own history most of em

City fans more arrogant than United or Arsenal fans? I don't think that's possible, I hope that **** is banned for good.

matty barton said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Vile club. Vile fans.

Ladies and gents, I reveal to you a snake in southern clothing...

'Our taxes'?

Arsenal are CHEATS.

Difference between me and you is I don't go on Arse boards acting the big man they moan when someone pulls my card.

A northern version of Chelsea? I'd ban you for that, I'd love you to say that aloud near me to be honest.

Your club was known for being boring, then it was known for cheating now it's known for not winning shit.

Lucky for you the mods love this rainbow nation shit on here and dislike me or I'd tell you what I really thought of you and your vile southern opinions. Scum.<br /><br />-- Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:41 pm --<br /><br />
mcfclovin88 said:
City fans more arrogant than United or Arsenal fans? I don't think that's possible, I hope that **** is banned for good.

No chance mate.

More chance we'll be silenced for daring to call this prick out.

TheMightyQuinn said:
matty barton said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Vile club. Vile fans.

'Our taxes'?

Arsenal are CHEATS.

Difference between me and you is I don't go on Arse boards acting the big man they moan when someone pulls my card.

A northern version of Chelsea? I'd ban you for that, I'd love you to say that aloud near me to be honest.

Your club was known for being boring, then it was known for cheating now it's known for not winning shit.

Lucky for you the mods love this rainbow nation shit on here and dislike me or I'd tell you what I really thought of you and your vile southern opinions. Scum.

-- Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:41 pm --

mcfclovin88 said:

No chance mate.

He's been axed TMQ

squirtyflower said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
matty barton said:

'Our taxes'?

Arsenal are CHEATS.

Lucky for you the mods love this rainbow nation shit on here and dislike me or I'd tell you what I really thought of you and your vile southern opinions. Scum.

-- Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:41 pm --

mcfclovin88 said:

No chance mate.

He's been axed TMQ

Good.

Now do the right thing and give us his details, he said some things I won't let lie and as a result need to sort him out properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.